We are a VC backed tech startup on a mission to lift lives by transforming care at home. Driven by our values and our industry-leading technology, we are revolutionising home care; with better supported Carers and total transparency for families powered by our data-driven care platform.
We’re inspired by personal experience and we’re growing very quickly. We’re really proud that in just 18 months, we’ve delivered over 40,000 hours of care, gained exclusively 5 star reviews on TrustPilot; a glowing Care Quality Commission report; and an award for the best new care company in the country.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an incredible Business Development Lead to help us lift more lives. You will be responsible for quickly building a network of clinical partners referring families to Lifted. You will communicate the quality and innovation of our service, always putting our social mission front and center to partners. You will be proactive; hands-on; full of energy and ideas and able to deliver to ambitious targets. Working with our Head of Growth, you will be a vital part of our success. We are building the future of care at home and your work could not be more important.
- Find and develop a network of partners referring families to Lifted
- Think creatively about how to approach new partners, build relationships and keep them engaged to refer families to Lifted
- Build a network of digital affiliates
- Prioritise partnerships most likely to deliver results
- Work with product team, to ensure the value of our product is communicated to partners
- Hit ambitious growth targets
- Strong record of building revenue generating partnerships
- Willingness to get out and about (virtually as well as in person) to promote Lifted and our mission
- Track record of building revenue through partnerships rapidly
- Self-starter with huge energy and ability to execute
- Experience in high growth environment
- Passion for transforming care and affinity with our mission
- Performance based bonus
- Options in Lifted
- Work on something that matters - we are building the future of care and we are changing lives every day
- Be part of a team that loves what we are bundling and is driven to improve lives
- Huge potential to help us scale in the UK and beyond. We have doubled our team in the last 6 months.