Who are Buzzbike?
Buzzbike is revolutionising the way that we travel within cities, with a mission to disrupt the way you move by changing the way you own, empowering active, urban mobility to build a better tomorrow. We provide our riders with everything they need to get started: a premium bike, high quality lock, on-demand maintenance, a bike replacement service in case of theft, and our app which incentivises and rewards you the more you ride. And our Bike Professors (next level mechanics) and Rider Happiness team will be on hand to ensure a smooth ride at every step of the way. All this for a monthly subscription you can cancel any time.
But getting members on a Buzzbike is just the beginning. We have ambitious plans to build and curate an urban cycling community, that anyone can be a part of. With rider events and lots more - we hope to get everyone in the city on a Buzzbike.
Lockdown has changed a lot in the world of business, and it has provided the cycling world with a unique opportunity to help reshape city transport - with cycling lanes popping up across London - and Buzzbike is at the leading edge of this movement. With a massive commitment to sustainability, and improving the health and happiness of cities in the process, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the future of city cycling.
Described by the Guardian as the “the Netflix for Bikes”, Buzzbike is backed by the Adidas family and the Chairman of Brompton Cycles. Check out www.buzzbike.cc to find out more about us and our mission.
What’s the role?
Rider Happiness is of fundamental importance to us at Buzzbike. We’re customer obsessed and incredible customer service is at the heart of everything that we do. We are growing rapidly so we’re looking for a part-time Rider Success Champion to join the team, on weekday evenings, to ensure a seamless and valuable rider journey at all times of the day. So if you’re as obsessed and passionate about customer experience as we are then please apply to join us!
The specific hours for this role will be Monday-Friday, 5pm-10pm.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- The first port of call for inbound queries by email and live chat during weekday evenings.
- Booking deliveries and arranging Bike Professor appointments (with our next level bike mechanics) to ensure our members have everything they need for a seamless Buzzbike experience.
- Proactively identifying customer feedback trends and sharing them with the rest of the team for potential improvements to our processes, product and technology.
- Collecting feedback from customers, through conducting surveys, to suggest improvements to the process to continuously deliver top class customer experience.
- Suggesting improvements to the process to continuously ensure top class customer experience and retention.
- Supporting the Rider Happiness Manager with ad hoc tasks and longer term projects.
We are on the hunt for raw talent over purely skills. We believe ambitious, smart people can pick most things up very quickly, but ideally, you’ll have some of the following:
- You're confident, empathetic and build relationships easily
- You are self-motivating, proactive and solution-orientated
- You have a great tone of voice
- You are able to multitask effectively
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You’re extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient with impeccable attention-to-detail
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new systems and software
- Your very own Buzzbike
- 20 days holiday a year
- Direct mentoring from the founders (ex Apple and KPMG)
- Access to a new suite of benefits launching soon
Our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion policy:
Buzz Bikes is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).