Entale is an exciting new way to listen to and discover new podcasts. Through the use of advanced AI and a cutting-edge publisher platform, we dynamically show listeners pictures, links, articles, social media posts and other relevant and eye-catching content that means they can delve deeper into podcasts as they listen via our mobile app.
This Spring we're launching Collections: a unique way to save and share podcasts and content, which will have a huge impact on how our users can find the next thing to listen to.
As a venture-funded startup, we are out to disrupt the world of podcasting, by bringing this experience to as many listeners as possible. We are seeking a passionate part-time content manager to support the growth of our app.
- Create and manage our featured collections across a huge variety of topics and always be on the hunt for new and interesting shows, episodes, snippets and links to include
- Build an engaged community around our users by sending newsletters to explain new features, encouraging early feedback and extracting key customer insights to feed into product development
- Manage our website and social media channels, using them to communicate our unique approach to podcasts
- Work directly with the product team to design new customer experiences from first hearing about Entale, to downloading the app, to sharing their first collection
- The role is a fixed term 6 month contract and is part-time (4 hours per day)
- 1-2 years in an editorial content or content marketing role
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Eye for design and creating on-brand content
- Superior analytical skills - you know how to tell what's working
- Experience with mobile apps a plus
- Experience with paid advertising platforms a plus
- You need to love podcasts and be curious about a huge range of topics!