Just Move In is The Home Move Platform. We exist to remove the stress and hassle of moving home, for buyers, sellers and renters, managing a wide range of services on behalf of our customers, from notifying the council of a move, through to setting up insurance. We’re a certified B Corporation and encourage our team, suppliers and partners, to think about their impact on the planet and society.
We’re delighted to be working with hundreds of property partners around the UK, delivering exceptional service to their clients, and have the highest Trustpilot score in our sector (4.9/5).
We’re a fast-growth business and have recently joined the Tech Nation Fintech programme.
We’re looking to appoint a Senior Account Manager, on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The role will be focused on proactively managing client accounts and partners, owning the day-to-day relationships, as well as being a key stakeholder across the business, internally. The role will extend to assisting in identifying, creating and implementing new processes to assist in the effectiveness of the team.
It can be split into four key areas, with the approximate time attributable to each element shown in brackets:
Account Management/ Strategic Projects – (75%)
- Driving adoption and usage of the service to ensure clients maximise their movers access and awareness of the service.
- Ability to build relevant reports and to clearly present / communicate these to clients to assist in visibility of account performance.
- Identifying and updating relevant processes with clients to allow for a clear and effective communication / customer journey.
- Work with the Move Specialist team to ensure that capacity and resource is being managed effectively, and that onboarding and implementation processes are agreed and understood prior to going live.
- In addition, as a senior figure within the customer success team you will have responsibility for ensuring internal processes are correct, understood and adhered to by all team members.
- Populate and update all relevant systems ensuring that the information and data is correct at all times.
- A key stakeholder in the creation of help and training materials for the Company’s clients.
- Assist the Co-Founders / CRO in generating monthly reports on KPIs for both our clients and internal teams, provide recommendations and solutions based on data and best practices.
Product Development – (10%)
- Assist and collaborate with the Product team through feedback and insights from partners, helping to improve any element of the product / service being offered or delivered.
- Assist in identifying issues or new features or product development, and presenting solutions to the team as part of the process.
Sales – (10%)
- Assisting the sales team in identifying, presenting and assisting with winning new opportunities for the Company.
- Identifying new opportunities and revenue streams with existing clients.
Other – (5%)
- Managing issues and complaints through to their resolution on accounts, and assisting other account managers were applicable.
- Working closely with the sales team to onboard new clients.
- Communicate with client accounts in relation to activity, performance, updates and issues to ensure they are fully supported in utilising the service for their clients.
- Update required company systems to ensure all information is up to date.
- Ensuring your client accounts are aware, engaged and using the service in the correct way to deliver the maximum value available.
- Deliver training to clients on the process and platform, both remotely and in-person when applicable.
- Responsible for the user experience of your accounts, and will be heavily involved in troubleshooting and solution creation with the wider business.
- Arranging and presenting at review meetings, which may involve travelling within the UK.
- Tracking performance and activity of client accounts, and providing relevant reporting and insights to the Co-Founder / CRO and wider business.
- Ad-hoc support with marketing and sales functions, when required.
- Driven, ambitious and confident individual.
- Positive attitude with the ability to solve problems.
- Great communication skills on the telephone, in writing, and with meticulous attention to detail.
- Well-organised with strong time-management skills.
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others.
- Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’.
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert in all elements of the role and adapt to situations.
- Strong IT skills.
- The sort of person who enjoys a fast-paced demanding working environment.