We are looking for an experienced Robotics/Controls Engineer to join our growing development team. We are building a product on the cutting edge of robotics. You will have the opportunity to tackle multidisciplinary issues in a dynamic environment. You will be working in a highly collaborative, diverse and supportive team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be a fundamental part of our controls and robotics chapter, while working in cross-disciplinary teams
- You will contribute to the robot controller, the trajectory planner, and the overall motion performance
- You will be in close contact with the backend and with frontend stacks, investigating and solving state-of-art robotics challenges
- You will be instrumental in improving our robot, building applications, configuring and testing robots
What will you bring to the team?
- Master's degree in robotics, mechanical engineering, control systems or similar
- Solid background in controls and robotics systems, kinematics, dynamics, motion planning, closed-loop control systems
- Python and/or Matlab/Simulink programming
- Ability to develop and implement complex algorithms, learn and apply new languages, tools and frameworks
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results oriented commercial environment (min 1 year)
- Experience with Mac and/or Linux development environment
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Desirable: C++ programming skills
- Desirable: Previous experience with startups would be great, but not mandatory