The Funded Team, a division within EduKit, is a fast-growing social enterprise that helps charities to raise funds. We have a virtual team based around the globe who have supported hundreds of charities to achieve their fundraising goals. Within our team we have a sales person, a client account manager who deals with client queries and researches grants and matches these to clients, 6 experienced grant writers, a quality assurance manager who reviews all grant applications pre-submission and a back-office assistant who ensures that all of our processes run smoothly.
With an impressive track record of successfully securing funds for clients (with fantastic testimonials and case studies of the work that we have done) and a growing number of clients, we are now looking to bring on another experienced, professional grant writer to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team of fundraisers on a mission to help impressive charities to scale their work and support more people and communities in need. The role is entirely home-based and we are open to freelance or PAYE (full-time/part-time) arrangements.
- Excellent grant fundraiser with experience of successfully raising funds for charities or social enterprises
- Hands-on experience of working within one or more charities would be helpful
- Excellent oral and written communication. Able to speak and write English fluently
- Own computer, webcam/mic and internet at home
- Excellent time management, a professional attitude and attention to detail
- High-quality and professional client relationship skills. Able to work independently with clients
- Proficient with Google Suite (Docs/Sheets)
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Resourceful and able to think creatively with strong problem solving skills
- We are looking to trial candidates for one month in a freelance capacity. After evaluating your performance we will determine long-term arrangements with you.
- We would consider candidates willing to work 4 or 5 days a week
- We are looking for someone able to start asap
EDUKIT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOMES APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO ARE BAME, DISABLED OR LGBT+.