Abintegro is a fast-growing SaaS business and as a result of growth and international expansion, we are looking for a skilled, commercially minded account manager who understand how to consult closely with clients, build lasting relationships and be personally accountable for increasing revenue.
If you're looking for an opportunity to make a real difference to a team within a business that changes rapidly, then this could be for you.
Abintegro is the UKs leading online career development platform. Our clients are universities, companies and HR consultancies, who white-label and integrate our platform into their proposition to build the skills of their students, employees or clients.
Our account management programme is intrinsic to their success, and the key reason why we retain 95% of clients and continue to grow every quarter.
You’ll need to be an experienced account manager with a clear understanding of how to consult with, retain and grow clients. You’ll need to be accessible for our London office and (when possible) will be visiting clients across the UK. You’ll also be supported by our specialist academic Customer Success Managers to help support your accounts.
This is a superb opportunity for your personal development, you’ll have responsibility immediately, be independent and accountable and get to work with a superb team. We’re a sociable and relaxed bunch, and highly ambitious and professional at the same time.
-Building relationships with a small set of clients to ensure Abintegro services are implemented successfully, and to identify, propose and close opportunities for growth
-Targeting a focussed group of academic institutions and being accountable for managing the full sales process through to closure
-Reaching your quarterly growth target expectation, by retaining your accounts, upselling services and bringing new institutions on as clients
-Working with your designated customer success manager to provide first-class, responsive service and all the technical work is completed on time to standard
-Running presentations, product demonstrations and hosting meetings with multiple stake-holders
-Collaborating with the commercial, marketing, customer success, project management and product development team to solve issues and build business cases
- A track record (3-5 years) of success in account management in the UK
- Skilled relationship builder and exceptional communication skills
- Motivated by taking responsibility for growing the value of your territory
- Willingness to travel across the UK to visit clients
- If you have worked for a SaaS or the education technology sector it will be an advantage
- Degree level education
- A genuine interest in being part of a high growth business
- Unrivalled personal development, working directly every day with a highly experienced team
- An opportunity to make a visible impact from day 1
- A highly competitive base salary plus market leading commission scheme
- A social, relaxed but professional working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
Sound good? Please apply with your CV and short email explaining why you are interested.