ABOUT MAGIC LINES
Imagine waking up one day to find that you can no longer walk? You're physically able bodied, but your brain simply won’t allow you to move your legs?
Sadly, this is the case for millions of people around the world suffering from Parkinson's disease, dementia with lewy bodies and other neurological disorders. (more than 1% of the population over the age of 60).
Magic Lines is on a mission to help these people walk again and extend their quality of life by using our patent pending mixed and augmented reality software.
To see how we do it watch our video with our incredible founder Tom Finn here: https://magiclines.co/
We’re looking for a highly competent and experienced Full stack developer (Primarily Unity) developer for our MedTech start-up base in London. This is ideally someone with more than 5 years’ experience developing VR/MR/AR products for the health sector. We’ve completed our initial product development on the Magic Leap headset and have a clear product development roadmap that we’re looking to execute to take it to the next level. We need someone with the drive, tenacity, and commitment to get this done and head up all product development responsibilities for Magic Lines. You would be our first in-house tech/dev hire.
You're driven, love playing with the latest technology, comfortable juggling multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge, and want to find a 'great place with great people' to build your career. You not only have world-class skills as a developer, you continually strive to be an expert in your field.
As an early-stage start-up there is equity available for the right candidate as well as unlimited career development opportunities. If you’re an incredible developer, wanting to get involved in an early-stage start-up with huge growth potential in the near-term and make a genuine impact on making people’s lives better then get in touch with us today.
Please note we are looking for candidates that are willing to work on a salary + equity structure, or on a part-time basis initially. There is capital available for a salary, but it will likely be below market rate as a starting point. Flexibility will be important for any candidate applying.
- Work with the CEO & Founder in reviewing, planning and designing the future product development roadmap.
- Pro-actively offer creative insight and ideas that improve the product and drive substantial increased value for users.
- A strong capability to develop intuitive, well designed augmented reality software programs.
- Full stack development skillset. (Primarily Unity)
- Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patterns (Ideally experience with the ML1 headset)
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or C++
- Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into AR
- Capacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organization
- UI/UX ability and experience a plus
NICE TO HAVE:
- Personal interest in health and creating products that are impact driven.
- An personal interest in getting involved with an early stage start up.