Project Manager (Remote UK)
If you are a talented and people-oriented Project Manager, with the ability to lead delivery on external and internal projects, then this could be the ideal role for you!
As a key member of the Aridhia team you will work externally with clients and internally within the business to define objectives of projects. Including scope, timelines and deliverables and provide effective leadership of the project team to deliver against the project plan successfully. (Projects may be Agile, Waterfall or of a hybrid approach)
Working with Aridhia is about more than just a job, it is a chance to make a real difference to the world. Our customers are conducting important research into diseases including Alzheimer's, Cancer and Covid-19 and you will be supporting them.
What’s in it to for you?
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer the following benefits:
- 35 days annual holiday entitlement, inclusive of three public holidays
- Private healthcare for employees and their families
- Death in Service scheme
- Generous Company Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Sick pay benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Individually tailored induction and personal development plans.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working with clients from early stages of implementation, with successful transition from pilot through to deployment and scale out phases of a DRE implementation. You will also manage the long-term relationship with the client.
- Collaboration with Aridhia’s departments (Enablement, Product, Delivery, Information Governance etc.) and creation of effective project teams
- Producing detailed project plans including planned revenue, costs, and margin profile by month for the duration of the project and monitor achievement against this
- Resourcing – where required, providing justification to pull in additional resources from other teams – negotiating and agree priorities with colleagues and the management team
- Provision of agreed regular reporting/MI on progress against deliverables, both internally to the management team, and externally to clients
- Identifying and proactively managing risks and issues.
- Stakeholder relationship management/liaison (customers, partners, and suppliers)
- Some travel to client premises will be required
- Ensuring smooth handover of responsibility of customer projects in later stages to the support team and transition to routine/operational structure
- Work within the agreed internal project methodology.
What you’ll bring….
- Well-developed and effective Project Management skills which focus on project delivery
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to grasp a technical understanding of Aridhia offerings and product architecture
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships and get the job done
- Excellent client-facing skills including delivering presentations, interpreting requirements, and articulating proposed solutions
- Innovative and results-driven approach
- Demonstrable experience of the software development lifecycle, ideally using Agile methodology
- Experience in one or more of cloud technology, web security and data science software methods and tools.
- Identify potential upsell opportunities
- Experience in the clinical research industry or academia
- Technical awareness of cloud technologies, SaaS/PaaS and data analytics
- Awareness and understanding of the healthcare domain
- Formal project management qualification(s)
Aridhia enables clinical and life sciences users to use Cloud services to collaborate, investigate and develop innovative therapies, diagnostics, and care pathways for a range of medical conditions. We do this through Software and Platform as a Service, giving self-service access to secure workspaces for data management, de-identification, statistics and machine learning, cloud computing and interactive visualisation. In this way, a growing number of research hospitals, universities and pharmaceutical companies can ensure confidentiality, compliance, and ethical use of patient data.
Our Aridhia Digital Research Environment (DRE) is built on leading technologies and this role offers the exciting opportunity to join an inclusive, talented and dedicated top-flight technical team and to develop and enhance your experience and skills whilst contributing to the delivery of our roadmap and key strategic projects.
We follow an agile working method with daily team stand-ups, progress boards, and sprints to keep people informed and involved as projects evolve, and to share knowledge across teams. Aridhia is entrepreneurial and ground-breaking. We are creating a market and growing a business; it’s probably unlike anything you’ve done before!
Please note all successful candidates will be required to achieve a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.