Technical Solutions Consultant (Remote UK)
If you are a talented Technical Solution Consultant with the ability to collaborate on customer focused solutions throughout the new customer life cycle in an integral client-facing role, then this could be the role for you!
As a key member of the Aridhia team you will work with customers and Aridhia project teams to identify, develop and document solutions for implementing our Aridhia Digital Research Environment (DRE) in the customer’s context. The consultant will also maintain documented patterns of implementation and integration options for the DRE.
Working with Aridhia is about more than just a job, it is a chance to make a real difference to the world. Our customers are conducting important research into diseases including Alzheimer's, Cancer and Covid-19 and you will be supporting them.
What’s in it to for you?
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer the following benefits:
- 35 days annual holiday entitlement, inclusive of three public holidays
- Private healthcare for employees and their families
- Death in Service scheme
- Generous Company Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Sick pay benefits
- Individually tailored induction and personal development plans.
What you’ll be doing...
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Project Managers and Enablement to develop pre- and post-sales solutions
- Preparing and collaborating on customer focused solutions demos
- Support pre-sales demonstrations, sales enablement with tailored and well-presented solutions
- Understanding and matching Aridhia solutions to meet the vision of customers tailored needs
- Help to shape new client propositions, services, and products
- As a consultant in pre-sales, support and enable sales colleagues throughout the new customer life cycle
- Works with teams to design high-quality solutions that are innovative, stable, and resilient; and conform to security and architectural standards and the software development lifecycle
- Supporting with trial solutions design and technical customer enquiries on our platform.
- Maintains knowhow on 3rd party integrations available to build DRE-based solution for use by the wider Aridhia team and customers.
- Maintains a good awareness of business strategy, new products, platforms, tools and technologies and keep abreast of the technical strategy of our suppliers
What you’ll bring….
- Experience in sales engineer support roles ¬¬(whole life cycle) skilled in business analysis, design, and methodology
- Excellent communication (persuasive), organisational and customer service skills
- Ability to write, review and maintain technical documentation
- Ability to design technical diagrams and visualisations for different audiences’ level of technical experience
- Can understand and relay customer requirements
- Sound understanding of technical infrastructure and ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
- A desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Strong commercial awareness within a professional services environment
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the dynamic, hands-on, scale-up mentality
- A helpful and empathetic character with a drive and knack for problem resolution
- Excellent planning, documentation, and presentation skills
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- An understanding of the technical and regulatory needs around research data management.
- Global outlook and experience of successfully working with international teams
- Experience and knowledge of life science EDC and other eClinical solutions
- Working knowledge of clinical trial processes in the commercial life sciences market
- Understanding of the research and data science life cycle
- Basic competency in data engineering and data science programming tasks
- Proven Pre-Sales/Solution Consultancy experience
- Exceptional facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to concisely translate business needs into technical and service architecture requirements.
Aridhia enables clinical and life sciences users to use Cloud services to collaborate, investigate and develop innovative therapies, diagnostics, and care pathways for a range of medical conditions. We do this through Software and Platform as a Service, giving self-service access to secure workspaces for data management, de-identification, statistics and machine learning, cloud computing and interactive visualisation. In this way, a growing number of research hospitals, universities and pharmaceutical companies can ensure confidentiality, compliance, and ethical use of patient data.
Our Aridhia Digital Research Environment (DRE) is built on leading technologies and this role offers the exciting opportunity to join an inclusive, talented and dedicated top-flight technical team and to develop and enhance your experience and skills whilst contributing to the delivery of our roadmap and key strategic projects.
We follow an agile working method with daily team stand-ups, progress boards, and sprints to keep people informed and involved as projects evolve, and to share knowledge across teams. Aridhia is entrepreneurial and ground-breaking. We are creating a market and growing a business; it’s probably unlike anything you’ve done before!
Please note all successful candidates will be required to achieve a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate