AImuno is a Latvia-based biotech start-up focused on developing an integrative biomarker to distinguish between potential responders and non-responders to checkpoint inhibitor immunotherapy among Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) stages III and IV patients.
We at Aimuno are a team of experts in the fields of AI and bioinformatics with a solid background in developing IT solutions for personalized diagnostics of cancer patients. AImuno project in immune-oncology was currently selected by Roche and became a part of its Innovation Incubator supported by Roche Latvia and Roche Canada.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with the following duties and skills:
- Building machine learning models using statistical and machine learning methods (neural networks) in the field of medical data analysis
- Development of models for classifying objects based on images and additional information ( multi-input and mixed data model )
- Analysis of requirements for computer vision systems
- experience with version control systems (Git)
- knowledge of Python (including numpy, pandas, jupyter)
- knowledge of modern neural network concepts for image recognition (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Knowledge of algorithms and methods of machine learning, deep learning, convolutional neural networks
- Knowledge of basic image processing algorithms (edge detection, Object detection, Optical flow, etc.)
- Knowledge and practical experience in developing machine learning models.
- Knowledge of technical English
- Experience in computer vision
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with medical images and / or other biological data
- Knowledge of OpenCV
- Knowledge of basic data structures and classical algorithms