Salary £25-30k + Generous Commission + Equity
Join the team at Flexa and own the lead generation process, working with our marketing agency and co-founder to streamline the B2B operations at Flexa.
Apply if you have some lead generation and sales experience and have a passion for flexible working! This is a full-time role, but we would consider this being a part-time role for the right person.
This role would suit someone with a couple of years' experience who is keen to take more responsibility for the growth of a business.
Here at Flexa, we are on a mission to make finding flexible work easy.
Currently, we are looking for someone to join our team and help to grow our corporate client business. The successful candidate will be charged with owning the all lead generation, as well as helping with conversion, retention, b2b communications and support.
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off applying if you don't have all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway, as long as you have previous sales experience!
- You have experience in lead generation
- You have experience with Hubspot
- You have a network in the world of Talent Acquisition / Human Resources
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are happy to work in a small team of co-founders
- You have a passion for growing and scaling a business
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- You want to work flexibly and believe that everybody should have the right to do so
- Experience in a start-up would be highly advantageous, but by no means essential
What can we offer you?
- We really think that this is an exciting opportunity to learn quickly in an environment that will support you and give you freedom and autonomy
- Flexible working! Work wherever you want. We meet once a month for a day and some drinks afterwards :)
- Generous commission (actually generous - with the opportunity to more than double your salary if you hit targets)
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy working
- A culture where we care about output, not how many hours you work. You will be given autonomy from day one but we will always be here to help and guide
Initially, this role would suit someone interested in growing our client arm on a full-time or part-time basis. The role would be based in London one day per month, but can be worked with a great degree of flexibility. There is equity on offer for the successful applicant.
We think this is a huge opportunity for a recruiter/BD specialist to transition into an entrepreneurial role at a very exciting point of the Flexa journey.
We'd also be interested in hearing from more experienced sales people who might be interested in joining us - the role is flexible for the right person.
We believe that a flexible working environment is a more inclusive working environment, and we are committed to making sure that Flexa is as inclusive as possible.