Apex is a London based, venture backed fit-tech startup, switching up the £5bn UK fitness market - with big expansion plans too. We sell d2c via our main website and have a retail partnership with John Lewis. We've had mentions in Forbes, Vogue, Evening Standard and Metro.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for an Operations Coordinator to sit between Customer Support and Operations and join our team!
As the Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the entire Apex Team, to fully manage daily order activities across several fulfilment systems, and be the go to contact for our 3PL and other logistics vendors. This position is also a key communication tie between Marketing and Customer Support departments. The candidate must be a highly organised individual, preferably with online retail or wholesale trade experience, and strong analytical and Excel skills.
· Work closely and collaboratively with the team to implement exact timeline requirements from an operations perspective and execute the timely exchange of products between departments.
· Oversee all facets of order management from order creation, warehousing, to final fulfilment, across multiple sales channels.
· Carefully monitor inventory levels throughout the entire distribution network and sales channels to ensure accurate figure and product requirements at all times.
· Oversee relationships with third-party logistics facilities.
· Research & resolve fulfilment issues with Customer Support team as needed.
· Managing all SKUs, ensuring they are accurate and traceable from supplier to end consumer.
· Collaborate and plan with cross-functional teams to manage existing sales channels and onboarding new sales channels, ensuring ordering to cash received systems are efficient and follow appropriate controls.
· Continually analyse fulfilment and distribution network for improved efficiencies.
· Work within a high performing, self-managed team that is supportive, collaborative, and innovative.
· A logical thinker who is highly numerate, analytical and process orientated who can balance several work streams simultaneously
· Detail and data orientated, with excellent problem-solving skills and strong excel and data analysis skills
· Agile and flexible with the ability to react to constant change, who thrives working in a fast-paced challenging environment
· Able to work at pace with rapid change, and constantly looking to improve processes fit for future business size given the fast business growth
· Passionate about process improvement and successfully implementing change to support business needs.