Job Title: Showroom Operations Coordinator
Department/Group: HO Showroom
Line Manager: Head of Showrooms
Contract Type: FT Permanent
Travel Required: up to 20%
Who we are
At MADE.com we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
As Showroom Operations Coordinator at MADE.com you will be responsible for the day to day operational procedures and administration of the showroom network across the UK and Europe. You will work closely with the central showroom team, regional showrooms and across numerous functions at head office to ensure the smooth, efficient and safe operation of our showrooms.
This is your day
- Working closely with the Head of Showrooms & Showroom Managers to simplify and streamline showroom operations
- Be the central point of contact for stores providing a consistently high level of service that supports day-to-day operations
- Compiling weekly sales & KPI reports
- Overall responsibility for showroom budget monitoring and spend control
- Coordinate the ordering and distribution of MADE product & POS materials to the showrooms
- Owning & auditing the showrooms OH&S materials and compliance
- Managing 3rd party relationships with suppliers of tech, POS & services
- Collaborating with the VM Department to distribute props and collateral
- Working in partnership with other departments as the main point of contact for showrooms in head office
- Positively challenging existing ways of working, processes and procedures
- Working on the implementation of any new showroom projects, programmes and initiatives with the HO & Store based showroom teams
- Coordinating with our Customer Service teams to ensure a consistent customer experience through our showrooms & customer service team
What you’ll need
- A good working knowledge of how a retail store operates (Store ops, Health & Safety, Customer focus etc…)
- Experience of managing projects and critical pathways
- Able to react well to change
- Confident with verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented with strong follow up
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and cross-functional partners
- Proficient in Excel/G Suite applications
What we offer
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra holiday day for every year, served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of London!
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.