KUDO is the market-leading platform for multilingual video meetings, built for governments and enterprises to communicate across numerous languages in real-time around the world.
Earlier this year, KUDO experienced an unprecedented surge in growth due to global circumstances that brought business travel and in-person meetings to an overnight halt. KUDO is now helping bridge critical lines of communication for international organizations and Fortune 1000 companies across different languages, cultures, and continents. Our platform achieves this by creating a seamless user experience where human professional interpreters work remotely through our powerful cloud-driven platform to facilitate multilingual video meetings and events built for the New Normal.
Kudo was founded in 2017 and is Headquartered in New York City. Our team is globally distributed and culturally diverse with employees spanning across all corners of the world. We have teams, partners, and customers in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. We are eagerly seeking talented individuals to join us in our mission to overcome language and geographic barriers around the world. If our mission resonates with you, we highly encourage you to apply within!
We are currently looking for a Client Success Manager that will be responsible for managing renewals, mitigating churn, analyzing usage data, and maintaining strong post-sales relationships for the life-cycle of our enterprise clients. Our ideal candidate has both passion and experience in the field of working in either account management, client-facing business development, business analysis, or a previous role as a customer success manager or associate. Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Overseeing success with customer renewals, adoption of KUDO solutions, and customer health and satisfaction
- Acting as the customer’s main point of contact throughout their post-sales life cycle
- Defining a success plan with clear deliverables, and acting as a liaison between customers and other internal team members
- Driving customer commitment and loyalty by making every interaction positive, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using internal success benchmarks to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Conducting customer onboarding, renewal, monthly check-in meetings, and periodical reviews to measure NPS and platform utilization levels
- Identifying and mitigating customer churn risk, and maintaining existing customers
- Leveraging analytics to identify predictive indicators of churn, growth, and renewals
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications or Economics
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to mediate conflict in a professional manner and to exercise persuasion and negotiation skills to navigate through client agreements
- At least 3 years of work experience in customer relations, consulting, sales support, account management, or a related role
- Strong acumen for the underpinnings of customer success
- Working knowledge of common CRM software including Zendesk, Intercom, Hubspot, etc.
- Demonstrable skills with data analysis
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and GSuite
- Consistent access to a reliable internet connection and a Mac or PC that is 3 years old or newer
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Previously held a role as a Customer Success Manager or Associate
- 1-2 years of experience working at a startup
- Fluency in a language other than English
- Account management with enterprise clients
- Ability to use SQL and/or Excel in an advanced capacity
What we offer
- A positive work atmosphere with flexible hours
- Talented and culturally diverse teams to work and build relationships with from across the world
- Opportunity to have a true impact on a mission-driven business that's solving a key global issue
- Great autonomy to achieve your goals and grow as a person
- Learning and career development opportunities