Rightly helps consumers make the most of their personal data. Despite the rise in value of data, consumers still struggle to access or even understand it. We simplify GDPR requests so that consumers can easily control their data and maximise its value. At the same time, our services encourage businesses to be efficient and ethical in how they treat consumers data.
We’ve seen outstanding and consistent month on month growth, and have ambitious plans for the future. We’re backed by top investors and are growing the team in key areas.
We are an independent, UK based team that is committed to improving the lives of consumers. We are objective driven, razor sharp on our delivery and are courageous in how we approach difficult decisions. We’re proud to have created this culture and are looking for people that will build on it.
You will be supporting the lead product manager, but with a focus on ensuring delivery within the product team. You will be responsible for making sure that our developers are working effectively and on the tickets that enhance conversion and usability throughout the platform. You will be working alongside marketing, design, engineering, and QA, to prioritise and refine these tickets.
We are a small team of less than 20 and we will need someone that thrives in this environment; comfortable with ambiguity and ready to adapt when the opportunity arises.
- You have 1-2 years of product management experience, preferably working
- You’re ready to lead and take ownership of personal and business objectives
- You’re a clear communicator that does more listening and less talking
- You understand where to apply data to decision making and can clearly communicate why
- You’re a self starter, that loves to work autonomously, but keeps the team in the loop
- You’re curious to test and learn on the product and your own development
- You’ll transform our ambitious roadmap into detailed stories
- You keep our developers enabled and working on the the most important features
- You’ll manage our backlog, prioritising and grooming tickets
- You’ll be key contributor to our agile ceremonies
- You’ll work with our data analyst to build business pitches
- You’ll organise and perform research initiatives with our customers, from discovery interviews through to usability testing
- You'll use insights to help shape our roadmap
- Unique opportunity to join a business as part of the founding team
- Opportunity to substantially influence our product direction and objectives
- Fast progression and opportunity to take responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working (although likely to be from home for the foreseeable!)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday
How to apply
As the first step in our recruitment process, we’d like to see and hear from you. Please provide a short video answering the following two questions:
- We want to hear about your amazing moments. Please tell us about your proudest achievement in the workplace?
- We’re not looking for the dictionary definition of a product manager and understand that everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Please tell us what your personal style is.
- We’ll leave it up to you how to get the video into us
- Please make the total length of the video 2-4 minutes
- You don’t need to introduce yourself, we can do that later