Due to recent developments, we are now looking for outstanding Data Engineers to join our rapidly expanding global team. This is a great opportunity to play a key part in the success of a rapidly expanding start-up business in one of the most important areas in technology today – AI.
We love what we do, so our focus is on continual innovation and truly amazing client service. It's an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment, where new ideas, calculated risk-taking and experimentation are actively encouraged. We have ambitious growth plans, so you’ll be able to make a real difference as a key player in our company.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for helping to build and maintain new and existing data pipelines and infrastructure to support data processing and analytic workflows to support multiple internal and external consumers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and maintain data architectures and pipelines working closely with infrastructure engineers.
- Discover and integrate new sources of data (API, web scrapping, files) that can be integrated into our data flow.
- Work closely with research engineers to deploy new analysis and algorithms to a production environment.
- Engage in active discussions with the stakeholders to understand and devise a data strategy.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ of years’ experience working with complex data analysis and data pipeline design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of database design and dimensional data modelling.
- Strong knowledge of Python and relevant packages: pandas, numpy, SQLAlchemy, pymongo, etc.
- Experience with ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience maintaining and implementing data warehouse and data lake solutions.
- Experience with AWS is highly beneficial (Redshift, Glue, Athena, Kinesis, Lambda).
- Experience with data visualization techniques.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- A proven track record of achieving deadlines and outstanding results.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Willing to speak-up and to challenge.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Pragmatic and flexible in approach.
- At your best in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred.
Salary: competitive compensation based on expertise.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV with a covering letter
GoSpace AI is the first and only software that intelligently and automatically adjusts office space allocations to meet individual and team needs, support internal communication and teamwork strategies, and comply with working style and safety policies.