Are you passionate about social media, marketing and graphic design? Draper and Dash have a
fantastic opportunity for an exceptional and creative Graphic Designer to join our team.
A key aspect of the role will be focused on creating executing, eye catching and inspirational
marketing campaigns, tactical plans, contribution to the overall strategy, promotions and events.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering the business’ social media, user growth and
user retention for its UK, US and Australian user base. If you think you are a highly motivated,
technical minded and dynamic individual with a flair for creativity and growth– let us know!
Are you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new challenge along with the opportunity to
self-develop? If you think you can bring creative and innovative concepts to what do, we
encourage you to ping us some details of your portfolio.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Daily update of Draper and Dash’s social media accounts
– Managing weekly mailers to clients
– Designing information packs on D&D’s solutions
– Helping to manage a marketing campaign for a product launch
– Social media following expansion
– Online user acquisition
– Creating marketing campaigns
– And more
- Excellent command of English
– 1-2 years’ experience within graphic design and marketing
– Confident user of the Adobe Creative Suite
– Basic web/HTML knowledge (Especially Wordpress)
– Video editing skills
– Excellent English skills as you may need to write marketing content
– Excellent research skills
– Excellent people skills
– Excellent IT skills
– Create high visual impact
– Creative flair and design – Originality
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and work within a budget
– Candidate must have an iPhone
About Draper and Dash
Draper & Dash Healthcare (D&D) is a London based Venture Capitalist (VC) backed healthcare AI
and Machine learning predictive data and analytics company. We leverage data from the public sector
and private healthcare companies both nationally and globally. We have been providing organisations
with solutions that improve quality, safety, outcomes, efficiencies and opportunities.
Over the years we have worked with over 70 healthcare providers in the UK, US and Australia,
helping them to drive cost improvements, form new strategic partnerships, improving health outcomes