We are looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence with an entrepreneurial mindset to join the MYNDUP team and help us to continue to disrupt the Mental Health industry. There is no ceiling on your progression - fast track to management within 2 years!
MYNDUP is stopping the “one size fits all” approach to mental health by offering live 1-1 video sessions across the mental health spectrum: Therapy, Counselling, Life and Career Coaching, Mindfulness & Meditation. We have recently extended our offering free of charge to frontline NHS workers as part of our COVID volunteering programme.
We are currently working with global organisations such as Savills, The Office Group, DTRE, Premier Miton Investors and more servicing over 20k employees in 20+ countries across 3 continents with some fantastic feedback:
Users rated the overall MYNDUP service at 4.8 out of 5 and MYNDUP was able to:
- Reduce employee Stress, Anxiety & Depression in 96% of users
- Boost employee Confidence, Motivation & Productivity in 99% of users
AWARDS & PRESS
- Winner of the London Stock Exchange Group Entrepreneurship Mentoring Programme securing a place onto their ELITE Programme which aims to take you to IPO within 10 years!
- Winner of the CVC Capital Young Innovator Awards 2020 receiving private equity funding
- Featured in Loughborough University, Property Week, Postgrad, Stucomm, Geovation Accelerator and CVC Capital.
- Working directly with the CEO and senior management helping the business to grow and ensure all business processes run smoothly
- Retain and drive engagement in key accounts
- Grow our network of mental health practitioners
- Ensure invoicing and accounting processes run smoothly
- Onboard new clients onto the platform
- Continually innovate current processes to drive efficiency
- Contribute to our product roadmap and future developments
- Experience in customer success in a client facing role to help build solid relationships with our clients and practitioners
- Finance experience or financial knowledge
- Ability to analyse data from different divisions and execute a plan of action to innovate
- End to end project management experience
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and communication skills with the ability to plan and execute key projects
- Self starter with ambitions to grow, learn and add value to a high growth startup!
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Generous equity/options on offer
- Receive mentorship from top entrepreneurs and global advisors
- Office in Barbican with Shoreditch office opening in Q1 2021
- Join a high growth startup taking over the industry with lots of opportunities to grow and develop where there is no ceiling on progression!