Are you interested in empowering people to achieve life-changing goals?
We're building a deep-tech ed-tech company and we're looking for someone with business commercial and operational experience.
We're here to help people around the world learn a language in a new and exciting way.
We are also backed by antler (antler.co) and looking to begin in the new year.
Who are you?
- A partner, first; someone who wants to own the problem, not just execute on goals.
- You care deeply about our mission - which relates to education and specifically, language acquisition, but also about driving business and technological impact through improving user experience and research.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making, and at least on the technical side, you know when to move fast, and when to slow down and do things right.
- You are serious about data, experimentation, and data-driven decision making; You have an impact-driven approach, with the ability to translate commercial business needs into deliverables.
- You want to be working and lead an early-stage start-up and you understand what it means.
- You believe the best product is one that helps users accomplish their goals.
- You have experience building commercial and pricing models.
- Sales; You've got the confidence and the skills to identify customers and go after them and negotiate contracts.
- Team building: You're not only passionate but you have got what it takes to build a successful, strongly aligned team.
- You are comfortable zooming in and out. This means being strategic or getting into the weeds when you need to.
- You understand what is required to commercialize products and have proven success doing so.
- B2B experience is a bonus.
- Building financial models is a bonus.
- Hiring experience is a bonus.
- Start-up experience is a bonus.
What we can offer
- Equal and fair equity.
- Salary upon seed funding (scheduled for Q1).
- Remote work, access to WeWork.
- An opportunity to shape a product and build fun and empowering company culture.