We are now seeking an account manager to help us deliver/manage our product offering to merchants. This isn't a sales/commission based role, but one that forms partnerships with our key stakeholders.
Account Manager will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as a liaison between the client and Wrangle teams (marketing, support, customer service and technical).
The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different workgroups and departments within Wrangle to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
The role will entail keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with clients and management to track the service and performance.
Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organisation’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle and resolve client escalations
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction and Service Levels provided
- Conduct weekly and monthly service reviews with clients
- Become the reliable point of contact for each client that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Develop strategies for improving the services provided to the client
- Assist with bringing new clients on board
- Work closely with other teams within Wrangle to get updates on clients performance and issues
- Coordinate and prioritise internal projects and fixes and determine the best utilisation of resources to increase client satisfaction
- Offer advice to clients on services and products
- Develop surveys and capture client information
- Be the client advocate to ensure Wrangle products and services are adopted and utilised.
- Report and analyse client performance in line with their SLA
Key Skills & Competencies Required:
It's important that you are the type of character who will has the courage to lead meetings, be a great problem solver, spot opportunities, be extremely process driven (where you will implement the process and not just follow) and also be super organised.
- Experience in an Account Manager/ Sales / Client Service or Delivery role
- Experience ideal but not crucial - gained in a technical environment e.g. SAAS, API or E-Commerce
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great people skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Must be able to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- IMPORTANT - Someone unafraid to be themselves
Why Join Wrangleapp.io
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who will offer crucial mentor ship.
- After funding, we will be offering a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- 30 days of holiday + your birthday
- Flexible Locations (after completing your first project, those competent are rewarded with flexible locations only having to be on site 2 days per week- we encourage personal travel as long as it does not impact business process
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress