Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Lead Menu Analyst
Data has been at the heart of Gousto from the start!
Our Analysts are embedded into business functions and work closely with stakeholders to provide insight on customers, operations and processes to support decision-making, report on historic performance as well as shape future roadmaps.
Working with a variety of tools and programming languages, Analysts work as part of cross-functional tribes to ensure data-driven decision making continues to pave the way for success at Gousto!
This is a new role at Gousto reporting to the Head of Analytics.
As Lead Menu Analyst, you will be responsible for managing our lovely team of menu analysts as well as being involved and shaping the high level strategy for the Menu tribe.
Menu is all about obsessing over our customers (... and of course the food) and you’ll be involved in helping us scale the choice we offer, ensuring our food is right for our key demographic and providing customers with the best possible experience.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by striving to be an excellent leader, solving complex problems, working closely with stakeholders and championing data-driven decision making.
- Leading and developing the other Menu Analysts
- Actively helping us solve some of our most challenging Menu problems
- Sharing insight and findings with senior management
- Developing the strategy to create the best experience
- Obsessing over the customer
- Using data to drive decision making
- Communicating and collaborating in a cross-functional environment
You will work closely with your team as well as having key stakeholders across Gousto, including:
- Chief Proposition Officer
- Director of Data
- Head of Analytics
- Data Science
- + more
What’s it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.
- Working in an Analytics team and experience of leading an Analytics team
- Proven experience of delivering insights and value through data-driven decisions
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience managing cross functional stakeholders
- Data processing and query optimisation of course!
- You actively seek to improve processes and questions assumptions
- Commitment for understanding of both the business and consumer aspects of our product
- Analytical horsepower: you can fetch the data you need, understand it and tell an airtight story around it
- Not afraid to use programming languages (e.g. Python) to process data when appropriate
Nice to haves:
- Working in e-commerce
- Experience in hiring and scaling a team
- Working in a cross-functional and Agile environment
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug
For the full Gousto list of benefits just get in touch and we can share all the details!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.