About Security Phoenix:
2-7% shares, plus compensation (salary) and YoY raise based on performance (shares & salary)
Security Phoenix is a cybersecurity start-up that is working on an exciting new product. You will be working on our new product Security Phoenix that is disrupting the world of vulnerability management and application security. We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a very dynamic and flexible way.
We are looking for a co-founder with experience in the financial sector to join our team as CFO. We have developed a significant part of our product offering and will be launching soon. Our focus now is to effectively monetise our product and secure investment funding.
Security Phoenix helps CIO/CTO/CISO and developers talk the same language when it comes to vulnerability management. The Security Phoenix platform enables a clear view on vulnerabilities and contextualization of those in applications with enriched information like the cost of the application and risk in relation to the importance level of the application. The platform is extending its data source and applying data science to enable inference and suggestion for clients.
- Worked in a start-up/has evaluated start-up
- Strong financial/commercial background
- Flexibility and will to get involved in price definition and organization
- Some cybersecurity experience is a plus but not a must
We don’t work in the traditional way. Fully remote, fully distributed, fully around you. We are delivery based and working around your life rather than the other way around.
Product Page: https://www.nsc42.co.uk/securityphoenix
Short Pitch: https://youtu.be/dWCFklT0eUw
Our ideal candidate would be
- Someone with significant experience working in finance and technology (nice to have)
- Driven and passionate, understanding the commitment needed for an early startup
- Someone with experience securing funding and prepare financial forecasts, measuring KPIs
- Willing to take on challenges and show initiative.
The responsibilities are:
- Developing forecasts of future financial results and taking the existing one to the next level
- Leading the annual budgeting process with all the stakeholders
- Financial modelling
- Developing KPIs and OKr
- Tracking and monitoring business performance
- Identifying and recommending changes to the business model and operating model
- Contributing to found raising campaign, pitch and bruises plan work
- Provide objective evaluation and review of commercial strategies to drive the future direction
What we're offering:
We are offering a negotiable equity split (with vesting interest) and a salary subject to successful funding and grant. We expect a minimum commitment for part-time with commitment growing bigger with raise in equity and salary.
You will be joining at the early stages, with the opportunity to shape the vision of the company from the beginning. You will be rewarded for initiative and allow you to carve out your own role in the company.
If this sounds interesting, send us a message with your CV. We would love to hear from you.
We are currently expanding our executive team and we are looking for an exceptional developer and leader to help us enable the vision on the platform and keep the company vision aligned with the platform. This is a unique opportunity to join a small interdisciplinary team with a passion for making developer life easier when it comes to cybersecurity. Combining strategy, execution and management, the lead developer will provide leadership for the entire development team, and work with the business to drive new ideas and keep the cost of development at minimum as well as size the stories.
This role is a board role and will be involved in key strategic decisions
You may not tick all the boxes but we are open to examining your candidacy if you bring the right mindset.
Applications through agencies will not be taken into account.
Application form 3rd party will not be taken into account this is a direct hire.