Switchbox TV (SBTV) is an innovative digital entertainment channel that creates 100% original content. SBTV is the first digital channel to house Sports, Music and Lifestyle in one place. Whether SBTV is hosting an interactive virtual reality (VR) event, creating a binge-worthy series, or producing an intimate celebrity podcast or vlog, the content SBTV creates can be summed up as: Exclusive, Exhilarating and Addictive.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Director, who will execute strategies to grow subscribers and an engagement for Switchbox TV
- Contribute to the growth of all paid for online marketing channels for Switchbox TV UK. Primarily but not exclusively in Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Mobile Store and App Install activity against customer acquisition and efficiency goals.
- Monitor and Analyse performance to devise ways of spending more efficiently.
- Provide thorough analysis of the channel’s impact, both in terms of transactional and incremental value.
- Manage third party agencies and partners day to day in order to deliver against goals.
- Report on progress against goals and other relevant metrics to stakeholders.
- Implement and continually test creative and messaging to support campaigns.
- Manage and support development of a Paid Search Executive.
- Look for new opportunities to expand Switchbox TV’s online marketing efforts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management when needed
- An understanding of Internet business models and web technologies
You will have:
- You will have considerably experience in online marketing and/or other performance marketing disciplines, preferably in Paid Search and App Install campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Passion for digital entertainment
Please note this not a salaried position at the moment, as we are currently fundraising, but we are open to discuss equity options.