Noah’s vision is to become the first Starter Kit focused brand, empowering customers to start something new and help them navigate the first steps of their new endeavours. We are equipping our customers with curated Starter Kits and building their confidence beyond the box, through easily accessible content and support for their journey, no matter how big or small.
We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past two years and have recently raised a 7-figure seed-round. Now, we’re searching for ambitious, creative and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build a best-in-class team with a strong culture from the ground up as we scale noah to an international household name.
What's Next for Noah?
Following our growing success over the past two years, and aided by our recent investment, we are looking to rapidly scale up the business by:
- Building new teams of experts across all functions
- Cementing our position in existing market segments
- Expanding our Supply-Chain across the globe
- Developing a variety of new Starter Kits
- Broadening our operations beyond the UK
- Creating an online community with accessible and engaging content
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Senior eCommerce Product Manager to join our fast-growing team as we begin to rapidly scale up our business. We want every customer to feel a sense of delight as they browse our website, through to (and after) their purchase. Your role will be to lead our development team and use data to identify ways to improve the web experience across a variety of touchpoints e.g. through A/B testing these ideas to optimise conversion rates (CRO).
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a vital role and will have a significant impact on shaping the future of Noah.
Key Projects (6-12 months)
- Building out our Data Analytics Capabilities (e.g. Segment.com)
- Enhance our Product Marketing setup
- Build our own Content-App (Beyond the Box)
- Launching new Shopify Stores & Channel Integrations
- Develop an A/B Testing Strategy
Key Responsibilities (Day to Day)
- Owning the data for the Noah websites. You’ll be making sure we have the right data and use it to make every major product decision.
- Building and grooming our product & development backlog
- Heading our Roadmap - incl. company-wide projects
- Work closely with our developers to assure smooth development/release cycles
- Run our Scrum Team incl. Standups, Backlogs, Reviews
- writing functional specifications for our development and design teams
- Diving deep into our website data and identifying friction points for our users, then generating and prioritising ideas to reduce this friction.
- Leading the A/B testing process, as we measure the impact on engagement and conversion of features and improvements.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of relevant Product Management & eCommerce experience
- Proven track record of successfully launching and iterating digital eCommerce products
- Strategic mindset to take a vision and develop a strategy to deliver the vision
- A proven ability to solve problems using data. You know how to dive deep into data to identify areas where we’re succeeding and where we’re failing.
- A love for digital. You can talk about your favourite websites and apps in detail, what they do right, what they do wrong and how you’d improve them.
- Skilled at writing functional specifications for our development and design teams
- Nice to Have:
- Experience of UI & UX design principles
- Basic programming experience/understanding
- Previously worked alongside senior stakeholders, helping to achieve company/product vision
Join us if...
- you’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- you are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about seeing them through
- you have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
- you're comfortable working independently to draw conclusions and take action, having demonstrated a strong level of comfort in driving projects forward
- you know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
- what we’re doing here at noah excites you!
We believe in a healthy work-life balance. Don’t get us wrong, we are passionate about what we do and super ambitious; yes, there are days where we are all huddled up in an office at 10pm to strategise about our next big move but this is the exception and not the norm. We believe that great things can be achieved through efficiency & strategic thinking rather than just ‘doing’ and ‘rushing’ without a proper plan.
- Work remotely: Distance makes the heart grow fonder, so we encourage a sporadic change of scenery whenever you need some time out of the office
- Generous holidays: 28 Days + Bank holidays + Christmas break + Birthday (Everyone is strongly encouraged to take at least five days off each quarter)
- Location: Office in a lively Co-Working Space close to Highbury-Islington Station (Victoria Line + Overground). We plan to move to our own amazing office in North-East London within the next 3 months
- Share our success: We know our future growth is only possible if we all work together as a team, so every full-time team member has share options.
- Our team: We’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together and we learn from each other.
Employee Perks: We’re young and still working out how we reward our employees beyond the standard offerings. As part of our founding team, you will be directly involved in helping us shape this offering. E.g. Training budget, getaways (bi-annualy), well-being budget, noah credits, regular team events, home office budget
Salary Range: We are flexible based on experience and this is a vital role in shaping the future of noah, we offer comprehensive share options for our founding team.
If you have always wanted to join a young and rapidly growing startup as a founding member with significant impact, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
You can contact us here with your CV (PDF) and a short cover letter, including your idea for our next Starter Kit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.