Noah’s vision is to become the first Starter Kit focused brand, empowering customers to start something new and help them navigate the first steps of their new endeavours. We are equipping our customers with curated Starter Kits and building their confidence beyond the box, through easily accessible content and support for their journey, no matter how big or small.
We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past two years and have recently raised a 7-figure seed-round. Now, we’re searching for ambitious, creative and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build a best-in-class team with a strong culture from the ground up as we scale noah to an international household name.
What's next for Noah?
Following our growing success over the past two years, and aided by our recent investment, we are looking to rapidly scale up the business by:
- Building new teams of experts across all functions
- Cementing our position in existing market segments
- Expanding our Supply-Chain across the globe
- Developing a variety of new Starter Kits
- Broadening our operations beyond the UK
- Creating an online community with accessible and engaging content
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Operations Lead to join our fast-growing team as we begin to rapidly scale up our business. As well as managing our day to day fulfilment operations, the role will also be taking a leading strategic role in expanding into Europe, building out the team and driving down operational costs through continuous improvement initiatives.
This is a vital role in the growth of our operations and will have a significant impact on shaping the future of Noah.
- Plan and set up our European Operations to cover order fulfilment & delivery across the continent
- Lay down the groundwork to build a high-performing operations team
- Define KPIs for the operations team and build the tools to track and own them
- Collaborate with our Sourcing Manager to build out a Global Supply Chain
Responsibilities (Day to Day)
- Guiding and scaling our operations strategy, building and leading our ops team
- Closely monitor costs and budget to reduce operations spend
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement and automation initiatives
- Full ownership of our fulfilment and delivery operations
- Manage and advise customer service team to help solve customer issues
- Responsibility for stock management through supply chain manager
- Work closely with the sourcing lead to help launch new projects and improve costs on existing project ranges
- Work with key partners to ensure a smooth customer journey on large-scale projects
What we’re looking for
- minimum 5-7 years' experience working in operational roles for eCommerce/retail businesses
- Comfortable moving between strategic thinking and operational delivery to contribute effectively to both
- Experience in scaling up eCommerce operations and managing a team in an agile, start-up environment
- Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers and third-party service providers to drive down costs and improve service levels
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills (highly capable Excel / Google Sheets user)
- Experience working with ERP systems, familiar with fulfilment through channels such as Shopify, Amazon
Nice to have
- Experience managing European fulfilment operations
- Previously involved in product sourcing, quality management or finance
- Coordinated operations integrations with third-party partners
Join us if...
- you’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- you are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about seeing them through
- you have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
- you're comfortable working independently to draw conclusions and take action, having demonstrated a strong level of comfort in driving projects forward
- you know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
- what we’re doing here at noah excites you!
At noah, we believe in building an environment for all team members to flourish in. This means having good work-life balance policies in place to help create room for everyone to use their time as effectively as possible while still hitting big goals together as a business. We don't believe in just 'doing and 'rushing' anything without a thorough plan in place; we prefer to rely on strategic thinking and intelligent project tools to help us to achieve great things collaboratively. Yes, there will be deadlines to meet that may require some longer days but these will always be a team effort and, most importantly, aren't the norm.
- Work remotely: Distance makes the heart grow fonder, so we encourage a sporadic change of scenery whenever you need some time out of the office
- Generous holidays: 28 Days + Bank holidays + Christmas break + Birthday (Everyone is strongly encouraged to take at least five days off each quarter)
- Location: Office in a lively Co-Working Space close to Highbury-Islington Station (Victoria Line + Overground). We plan to move to our own amazing office in North-East London within the next 3 months
- Share our success: We know our future growth is only possible if we all work together as a team, so every full-time team member has share options.
- Our team: We’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together and we learn from each other.
- Employee Perks: We’re young and still working out how we reward our employees beyond the standard offerings. As part of our founding team, you will be directly involved in helping us shape this offering. E.g. Training budget, getaways (bi-annually), well-being budget, noah credits, regular team events, home office budget
Salary Range: We are flexible based on experience and as this is a vital role in shaping the future of noah, we offer comprehensive share options for our founding team
If you have always wanted to join a young and rapidly growing startup as a founding member with significant impact, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Please send us your CV (PDF) and a short cover letter, including your idea for our next Starter Kit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.