Noah’s vision is to become the first Starter Kit focused brand, empowering customers to start something new and help them navigate the first steps of their new endeavours. We are equipping our customers with curated Starter Kits and building their confidence beyond the box, through easily accessible content and support for their journey, no matter how big or small.
We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past two years and have recently raised a 7-figure seed-round. Now, we’re searching for ambitious, creative and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build a best-in-class team with a strong culture from the ground up as we scale noah to an international household name.
What's Next for Noah
Following our growing success over the past two years, and aided by our recent investment, we are looking to rapidly scale up the business by:
- Building new teams of experts across all functions
- Cementing our position in existing market segments
- Expanding our Supply-Chain across the globe
- Developing a variety of new Starter Kits
- Broadening our operations beyond the UK
- Creating an online community with accessible and engaging content
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a driven and experienced Community Engagement Manager to join our fast-growing team as we begin to rapidly scale up the business. Pioneering our social media strategy on all channels will be the key focus of the role,
as well as working closely with the Marketing and Brand Leads to define, expand and execute creative content across all customer touch-points.
This is a crucial role in the growth of our creative team and will have a significant impact on shaping the future of Noah.
Key Projects (6-12 months)
- Support planning and launch Beyond the Box - our post purchase customer experience, both on and offline.
- Curating and launching pre and post purchase customer email flows.
- Growing the social media to wider international audiences.
- Create genuine long term relationships with our customers that ensures growth in the right direction.
Key Responsibilities (Day to Day)
- Creating the strategy for, as well as managing the execution of all social media platforms.
- Ensuring an aesthetically pleasing and on-brand Instagram feed, including assisting on content shoots
- Creating and posting daily, brand-relevant, Instagram stories
- Remaining at the helm of current social media trends including aesthetic/ visual trends, GIF / hashtag trends, algorithm changes, and platform setting changes (you should live and breathe social)
- Engaging with followers/ brands/ press on social media
- Engaging with influencers on Instagram, including arranging collaborations and gifting, as well as monitoring the success of these activities.
- Reporting on social media metrics
- Working with the Marketing Lead on quarterly campaign and communications calendar to identify opportunities and brainstorm creative ways to connect with our audience.
- Managing our email marketing end-to-end, including creating emails in Klaviyo, content validation and pro-actively suggesting areas for improvement
- Tracking and reporting on email results
- Spearheading our efforts to create educational/exciting content series for Beyond the Box.
- Working with Marketing Lead and/or Head of Brand to ensure that blog articles are written in-line with our other communications channels.
- Be an advocate the noah tone of voice across all content, safeguarding the consistency of our customer communications.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years experience social media and email marketing.
- A proven track record in writing copy for social and email marketing.
- An obsession with crafting the perfect Instagram feed.
- An eye for content curation, you should be able to clearly identify images that are, or are not, on-brand and ensure our social feeds maintain a consistent level of quality.
- Experience sourcing and engaging with brand-relevant influencers.
- Evidence of growing social media platform followers (especially Instagram).
- A good sense of humour that comes across in your communication.
Nice to have:
- A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some photography skills
Join us if...
- you’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- you are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about seeing them through
- you have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
- you're comfortable working independently to draw conclusions and take action, having demonstrated a strong level of comfort in driving projects forward
- you know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
- what we’re doing here at noah excites you!
At noah, we believe in building an environment for all team members to flourish in. This means having good work-life balance policies in place to help create room for everyone to use their time as effectively as possible while still hitting big goals together as a business. We don't believe in just 'doing and 'rushing' anything without a thorough plan in place; we prefer to rely on strategic thinking and intelligent project tools to help us to achieve great things collaboratively. Yes, there will be deadlines to meet that may require some longer days but these will always be a team effort and, most importantly, aren't the norm.
- Work remotely: Distance makes the heart grow fonder, so we encourage a sporadic change of scenery whenever you need some time out of the office
- Generous holidays: 28 Days + Bank holidays + Christmas break + Birthday (Everyone is strongly encouraged to take at least five days off each quarter)
- Location: Office in a lively Co-Working Space close to Highbury-Islington Station (Victoria Line + Overground). We plan to move to our own amazing office in North-East London within the next 3 months
- Share our success: We know our future growth is only possible if we all work together as a team, so every full-time team member has share options.
- Our team: We’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together and we learn from each other.
Employee Perks: We’re young and still working out how we reward our employees beyond the standard offerings. As part of our founding team, you will be directly involved in helping us shape this offering. E.g. Training budget, getaways (bi-annualy), well-being budget, noah credits, regular team events, home office budget
Salary Range: We are flexible based on experience and as this is a vital role in shaping the future of noah, we offer comprehensive share options for our founding team
If you have always wanted to join a young and rapidly growing startup as a founding member with significant impact, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
You can contact us here with your CV (PDF) and a short cover letter, including your idea for our next Starter Kit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.