Noah’s vision is to become the first Starter Kit focused brand, empowering customers to start something new and help them navigate the first steps of their new endeavours. We are equipping our customers with curated Starter Kits and building their confidence beyond the box, through easily accessible content and support for their journey, no matter how big or small.
We’ve seen tremendous growth over the past two years and have recently raised a 7-figure seed-round. Now, we’re searching for ambitious, creative and driven people who are excited about the opportunity to build a best-in-class team with a strong culture from the ground up as we scale noah to an international household name.
What's next for Noah
Following our growing success over the past two years, and aided by our recent investment, we are looking to rapidly scale up the business by:
- Building new teams of experts across all functions
- Cementing our position in existing market segments
- Expanding our Supply-Chain across the globe
- Developing a variety of new Starter Kits
- Broadening our operations beyond the UK
- Creating an online community with accessible and engaging content
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a Brand & Marketing Designer to join our fast-growing team as we begin to rapidly scale up the business. Contributing to our day to day creative output on all channels will be the key focus of the role. However, the most exciting function will be working closely with the Head of Brand to define, expand and iterate the wider noah visual language, both internally and for our customers. This is a crucial role in the growth of our creative team and will have a significant impact on shaping the future of Noah.
Key projects (6-12 months)
- Working with the wider team to launch 4-5 new starter kits along with promotional campaigns for each.
- Launching Beyond the Box - Our post-purchase customer experience, both on and offline.
- Coordinating content creation across the brand, including product and lifestyle video and photoshoots
- Expanding/evolving the online Starter Kit Customiser.
- Collaborating closely with the Head of Brand to develop the noah visual language and customer experience.
- Creating fresh marketing assets for paid promotional campaigns
- Creating flat-lay product compositions for the online store
- Sourcing and editing product images from suppliers when we don’t have originals
- Working across departments to consistently improve the UX/UI language of the online store
- Working with Community engagement manager to maintain high level of brand aesthetic on all social channels and email marketing campaigns
- Working with Partnerships manager to create B2B marketing assets including pitch decks, landing pages and Linkedin social assets
What we’re looking for:
- You live and breathe design, typography, colour, and composition. You won’t rest until the idea and artwork is right and you are driven by creativity.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in brand and digital design.
- You are adaptable, can work across multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- You are proactive and can manage your time effectively, in both remote and collaborative environments.
- You are very comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Animation experience - creating motion graphics based communications.
Nice to have:
- Brand and marketing copywriting skills.
- Interest in social media curation, particularly Instagram.
- Knowledge and interest in product design applications such as Sketch, Invision, Figma or XD.
- Have experience liaising with print suppliers.
Join us if...
- you’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- change doesn’t faze you; you take the rough with the smooth and take people with you on that journey
- you are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about seeing them through
- you have a positive attitude and work well under pressure
- you're comfortable working independently to draw conclusions and take action, having demonstrated a strong level of comfort in driving projects forward
- you know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
- what we’re doing here at noah excites you!
At noah, we believe in building an environment for all team members to flourish in. This means having good work-life balance policies in place to help create room for everyone to use their time as effectively as possible while still hitting big goals together as a business. We don't believe in just 'doing and 'rushing' anything without a thorough plan in place; we prefer to rely on strategic thinking and intelligent project tools to help us to achieve great things collaboratively. Yes, there will be deadlines to meet that may require some longer days but these will always be a team effort and, most importantly, aren't the norm.
- Work remotely: Distance makes the heart grow fonder, so we encourage a sporadic change of scenery whenever you need some time out of the office
- Generous holidays: 28 Days + Bank holidays + Christmas break + Birthday (Everyone is strongly encouraged to take at least five days off each quarter)
- Location: Office in a lively Co-Working Space close to Highbury-Islington Station (Victoria Line + Overground). We plan to move to our own amazing office in North-East London within the next 3 months
- Share our success: We know our future growth is only possible if we all work together as a team, so every full-time team member has share options.
- Our team: We’re an energetic, sociable and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together and we learn from each other.
Employee Perks: We’re young and still working out how we reward our employees beyond the standard offerings. As part of our founding team, you will be directly involved in helping us shape this offering. E.g. Training budget, getaways (bi-annually), well-being budget, noah credits, regular team events, home office budget
Salary Range: We are flexible based on experience and as this is a vital role in shaping the future of noah, we offer comprehensive share options for our founding team
If you have always wanted to join a young and rapidly growing startup as a founding member with significant impact, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
You can contact us here with your CV (PDF) and a short cover letter, including your idea for our next Starter Kit. Applications for creative roles without a portfolio will not be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.