Selfish Darling is an exciting data-driven Health Tech company, focused on revolutionising women’s healthcare. We are an investor-backed startup with an ambitious global growth plan.
Our current focus is on female hormonal health and we are about to launch our new offering helping women take control of their hormones both with a holistic and western approach, through an innovative digital hormone check involving an AI-driven health assessment, at-home testing and virtual tele-consultations.
We’re searching for a CTO that has experience with scaling to join our team of high-performing professionals to lead the software engineering team and be responsible for the delivery and ongoing development of our product. The right candidate will also be responsible for setting the technical vision and strategy for the company, building and developing the engineering team and working alongside our founcers to provide the best experience to our customers
The CTO will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on company operations, helping us to analyze, strategize, and grow our position. This seasoned strategist not only understands current trends but has proven experience raising capital and adapting to change - especially in scaling. As a member of our senior management, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
- Working closely with the co-founders to develop the envisioned MVP of a fully functioning AI-driven symtom tracker
- Take charge of platform development, and make key decisions on technical architecture and solutions
- Attending meetings with VCs & investors to cover technical queries and help the co-founders with tech demos
- Oversight on all aspects of software engineering including cyber security
- Maintain a 360-degree view and be a thought partner who can provide strategic advice, who isn’t afraid to offer an alternate point of view
- You will sit alongside the management team, providing critical product insights and options that will help power our strategy and execution
- You are incredibly hungry and wants to make an impact with our team
- Not afraid to iterate on an idea or prototype if it means we create better value
- Full-stack development capabilities and ability to take ownership of the entire software development process including front-end and back-end
- Strong expertise in Machine Learning
- Experience with both Web and Mobile App (iOS / Android) development
- Strong GDPR and Cyper Security knownledge
- Ability to quickly learn and assess the latest tech trends within health tech
Please note this is an equity only position we're you will be a part of our core-team.
Come onboard and help us improve women's health,
We do our best to reply to all applications. However if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful