We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our team. You will work closely with the CRM Manager. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional creativity and artistic eye, a can-do attitude, proactivity and superior organizational skills.
- Providing analytics, reporting, and insights for major projects and campaigns, ongoing results/tracking of KPIs, and ad hoc requests.
- Maintaining tracking, trending and forecasting of performance of all Marketing departments.
- Analyzing effectiveness of various marketing tactics including leads, sales, retention and profitability trends.
- Creating executive summaries and presentations for management review.
- Contributing to the improvement of the current Marketing presentation template.
- Automating reports and cross checks needed by the Department.
- Contributing to the development of specifics for analytics dashboards (Looker), following the development and performing the necessary checks on data.
- Contributing to the creation of a Customer Lifetime Value formula and a Churn Matrix.
- Applying a continuous improvement mindset to all the analytics, reporting and tracking tools of the Marketing department.
- Act as a point of contact for all data needs of the Marketing department.
- Analyze existing marketing programs for profitability and revenue opportunity, and recommend improvements.
- Use statistics and analytical methods to arrive at key insights and conclusions that help grow the business.
- Work cross functionally to understand and account for operational impacts to data.
Who you are:
- Proactive, driven, passionate and able to adapt according to situations. A real go getter.
- Creative and with a willingness to try and test new things and constantly improve
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to manage time and work under tight deadlines.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a data analyst role.
- Proficient MS Excel user with a strong analytical mind-set.
- Interest for online Gaming.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to work within a high degree of accuracy.
- Self-driven individual with a positive and hands-on attitude.
- Team player with interpersonal skills.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality.
- Full-time employment contract.
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position
- Team building activities.
- Everyday fully paid meal with beverage.
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth.
Why join us?
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited training and amazing perks as well as a flexible superstar environment.