algbra is a financial ecosystem dedicated to balancing the equation. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, working with tier one partners and operating within a UK regulatory framework algbra is building the foundation for global financial inclusion and socioeconomic development.
Combining grass roots understanding with global expertise, algbra is built to create an ecosystem that fits with the everyday financing needs of ethically-minded consumers, offering products and services that comply with the principles of Islamic finance - transparency, fairness and sustainability.
Algbra will first be launching in the UK but will quickly be spreading into key markets such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, Egypt, Nigeria and the UAE.
With a localised international strategy algbra is seeking a marketing leader with broad marketing expertise and cross-functional experience to plan and implement a UK focused marketing strategy and then growing into a global marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute a robust and comprehensive customer-centric marketing strategy across all forms of media, including social media, TV, streaming media, out-of-home, sponsorships, etc.
- Lead marketing efforts with focus on growing customer acquisition and engagement campaigns
- Position algbra as an expert in global cross-border ethical finance and financial inclusion
- Build effective and measurable customer engagement campaigns
- Leverage data to increase the customer lifetime value
- Build heightened awareness of algbra brand, PR, events, thought leadership, customer programs and communities
- Understand competitors positioning and leverage global content to create region-specific content that can address the needs of our diverse markets
- Own and be accountable for key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews to international business teams and present results to senior executives
- Create, manage and publish dashboards, report on progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics
- Build and lead a team of high performing marketing professionalsPreferred Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital performance management and marketing
- Experience in several B2B or B2C high growth companies
- In-depth experience in marketing automation
- Ability to see the bigger picture and how to weave customer insights into the global / regional marketing plan
- Self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic, while also maintaining a very "hands-on" approach
- An influencer who communicates clearly and frequently to both technical analysts and non-technical business leaders
- Deep understanding of customer and market insights as well as value proposition development
- Track record in hiring and managing a marketing team that hits demand generated targets
- Track record in building corporate culture through internal events
- FinTech exposure is a great advantage
Start Date: ASAP Salary: Competitive