You are 6x more likely to die from a fire if you live in a house share and we think that is outright wrong. We’re on a mission to help landlords create and maintain the safest accommodation for tenants across the UK. Yuno is breathing fresh air into the way the property industry manages licensing and compliance. We’ve just launched our MVP in London and after great demand from our partners, are planning a national rollout early 2021. We’re an early stage startup with buckets of potential offering huge opportunities to learn and grow with the company.
You’ll be our first Account Manager hire so there is huge potential to grow and take on more roles and responsibilities. Initially, here’s what you can expect to be working on day to day:
- Liaising with clients from point of instruction through to application submission
- Communicating over email, phone and SMS with clients, contractors and partners
- Managing our internal processes, ensuring all runs smoothly
- Coordinating with our contractors to ensure home visits are professional and certificates produced promptly
- Anything and everything that helps Yuno to grow!
What you’ll need
We’re looking for a superstar who’s detail focused and customer orientated with some or all of these qualities:
- Outstanding attention to detail - laser focussed on grammar, spelling and formatting
- Excellent telephone manner - comfortable dealing with and adapting to client’s needs
- An eye for improvement - willing to test new processes for continuous improvement
- A positive attitude - willing to throw themselves into any situation and learn
If some or all of the above sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
Compensation & benefits
- £18,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience
- Equity stake in the business
- 20 holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Remote, UK.
- We have a lovely office in a co-working space in London but regularly work remotely so this position can be based anywhere in the UK!