Would you like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing company? Digital Identity Net is a UK-based business that places individuals in control of their digital identity – providing consumers with a single gateway to the validated identity data held about them by their banks. Our vision is to help people simplify and secure their digital lives – safeguarding their privacy and making a positive impact on wider society. We are a fast-growing, high performing team that care about our people’s career aspirations.
At Digital Identity Net we have just launched OneID, our unique bank-backed digital identity platform, connecting consumers, businesses and banks. An exciting opportunity has opened for a Service Desk Manager.
We are looking for a Service Desk Manager to join our service operations function. You’ll be responsible for delivering superb service to our customers and service users. You’ll help build our customer service capability - building a high performing team and innovating in the provision of customer support. You will bring your passion for the customer to put in place everything we need to support our products as we take them to market. Reporting to the Head of Service Operations, the role will bring a high level of autonomy, so you will need to have initiative and be a self-starter.
What will you be doing?
- Providing end to end service management for our customers such as responding to customer enquiries, managing service availability and ensuring we meet our agreed service levels.
- Developing our customer service capability to manage our products, internal IT systems, processes and procedures.
- Working on and managing problems, incidents and change releases.
- Monitoring our services, identifying issues and progressing solutions.
- Monitoring and developing our SLAs and supporting service meetings.
- Working closely with our SRE and dev ops team to ensure our products deliver for customers, including during change and release cycles.
What you need to have . . .
- Be a team player and be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering superb customer service and solving problems.
- Experience running a service desk / helpdesk.
- Display a high degree of knowledge relating to customer service management, Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) toolsets and the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Experience in creating, developing and managing a department working in DevOps and Agile methodologies where you are expected to self-start, and be empowered to work independently to meet goals.
- Experience with managing services built on the Google Cloud Platform, Office 365 and HubSpot advantageous but not essential.
At Digital Identity Net we truly value our people and the contribution they bring to our teams. As well as a competitive salary we also offer benefits such as;
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- An attractive package of personal & social benefits.
- An awesome team to work with.
- An empowering, inspiring and trusting environment to work in!
By joining us you will be joining a small team of bright, passionate and enthusiastic people working to change the future. The role is regular working hours, but in the future may require you to be on call.
Digital Identity Net is an equal opportunities employer and we cherish diversity and inclusion. We are passionate about respecting all individuals irrespective of their gender, background, race, religion, or orientation.
Digital Identity Net is a disability confident employer.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.