TeamUp (goteamup.com) is an all-in-one business management software solution for independent fitness gyms, studios and boxes. Our customers include businesses like CrossFit gyms, yoga and pilates studios, martial arts centres, personal trainers and more. We are passionate about helping our clients have the best experience possible. Since 2012, TeamUp has helped thousands of businesses take control of payments, scheduling, and member management.
Our remote team of 13 is currently based in the UK, US, and Spain.
TeamUp is looking for an experienced and ambitious UX and UI Designer. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to expand our website’s user experience strategy, focusing on customer loyalty as well as brand management. You will work closely with both the TeamUp web developers, founders and marketing team to develop new ways to enhance the user interface and experience.This job is fully remote and requires the ability to work independently. You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility and should be comfortable getting things done on your own.
We are looking for someone to work on well defined projects to design delightful user experiences and ensure top notch visuals. You will be considered part of our product team and will work closely with the team at all stages of development. We are looking for someone to:
- Empathize with users to design excellent user experiences
- Develop flows, wireframes, and high fidelity mockups based on written project specifications
- Conduct usability studies as necessary
- Identify UI/UX improvement opportunities throughout the product
**YOU MUST HAVE**
- Strong user experience and user interface design experience, preferably with a focus on business SaaS offerings
- Experience developing high fidelity mockups and iterate on them quickly once the user experience has been solidified
- Excellent written communication skills
**PREFER TO ALSO HAVE**
We'd also like someone who can work with our marketing team on landing/marketing pages as well as other marketing projects. This would require you to create new illustrations (check our landing pages for our general style).
**WHY WORK FOR US?**
We’re a small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact!
We may not all be in the same location, but you wouldn’t know it. We are a small, growing company and our team deeply cares about the success of our customers and each other! We have great communication platforms in place to ensure you have the resources to succeed in your role at TeamUp.
- $70-75,000.00 annual salary dependent on relevant experience and qualifications
- 30 paid vacation days (no company wide holidays leaves you maximum flexibility in choosing your time off)
- Gym membership allowance
- Team meetups (once COVID travel restrictions are lifted) For now we do them virtually!
- The tools and equipment you will need to work remotely
- A great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work
In addition to your resume, please let us know what you worked on recently, what kinds of products excite you, and how you like to work.