👥 A bit about us.
Placed is a mobile-first recruitment platform built for Gen Z. Using intelligent profiling and algorithm-based matching, Placed reboots the online presence for employers and allows candidates to discover jobs in a brand new way. By breaking down boundaries between service industries, we encourage candidates to consider roles based on their transferable skills, through interactive discovery, up-skill and re-skill quizzes.
Our vision is to successfully disrupt the current recruitment process and exorbitant fee structures for placing junior to mid-level positions and become the leader in tech-based recruitment solutions in this sector. Our clients include major retailers, hospitality, logistics and care companies including O2, Iceland, Black Sheep Coffee, Cote Restaurants and Orchard Care.
In 2021, Placed is expanding fast. We are launching in various new cities across the UK and are looking to triple our current team size within the next 9-12 months. We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and hungry about being part of a start-up and someone who is up for a challenge and not afraid to learn on the job.
📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a Marketing Leader to head up our growth strategies across both B2B (employers) and B2C (job seekers), responsible for both sides of our marketplace and lead our marketing team.
- Employers – lead generation, CRM automations, industry presence, content & PR.
- Job seekers – increase app download and registration, optimise funnels to reduce CPA, increase engagement and activity, lead and oversee digital acquisition.
Your role will initially span different areas across the business and we’re looking for someone who has experience and interest in a broader role as the company continues to grow.
- Lead strategy and plans for execution
- Manage a small team of marketers and continue to grow a wider marketing team
- Define processes and work on predetermines targets maximising all opportunities to achieve best results
- Set specific, challenging and measurable KPIs - and drive team performance against these
- Drive B2B interest through the funnel and work with the Sales team (SaaS) on initial discovery/ prospecting, creative content creation and closing of self-serve deals (E-Commerce/ Marketplace approach)
- Manage the entire candidate funnel from app registration to onboarding, engagement, retention and satisfaction
- Oversee all brand activities and grow brand equity
👋 A bit about you.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing – at least 4 years
- Some experience in leading a team
- Ideally, experience with both B2B and B2C
- Ideally, experience with Apps
- Entrepreneurial flair and passion for start-ups - Not afraid to wear multiple hats, get your hands dirty, and do whatever is needed to scale Placed. You should be eager to rapidly grow and develop with the company, capable of taking on greater responsibility as the team grows and expands
- Experience working at a start-up is a plus but not a requirement
- Intimate knowledge of, or experience in, the hospitality, leisure or retail sector is a plus but not a requirement
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Early team option scheme
- Great smaller, company environment
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- Work with the hottest hospitality and retail brands and build an amazing network
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs
- Great central London office location (working remotely for now)