Judopay is a new-age payments platform. We build and design the technology that enables payments for brands like KFC, Wahaca, Revolution Bars, Chip, AutoCab and Venditan. Focused on removing that clunky experience from online checkouts, we’re minimising the number of clicks at the checkout, increasing conversion, reducing fraud and giving our merchants a greater insight into how payments can support their business challenges.
We are taking the lead in the mobile digital payment revolution, powering easy, frictionless checkout experiences for our customer’s customers, both in-app and online. We provide our customers with end to end secure payment solutions globally and are creating a platform which enables commerce from any end point.
Our Judopay family is a mighty team of payment experts from all over the world (13 countries and counting!). We are highly talented, fun and hard-working people who are passionate about payments and want to help change the way people pay. We care deeply about our customers, we challenge how they do things, we learn from them and every day we develop, ideate and work together to drive the most innovative payment experiences
Delighting our customers is a key pillar to our success and sometimes they need an extra bit of love and that is where you step in. As a Customer Service Representative you will be on the front line when it comes to helping our customers. You will be building relationships and showing them how hard we will work to provide an awesome experience with us.
- Providing first line customer service to our English and Spanish speaking customers
- Identifying, resolving or escalating customer queries via phone and email
- Logging all queries raised within our CRM system
- Providing internal and external data reports (manual and automated scripting)
- Making changes and amendments on client accounts where necessary
- Customer documentation gathering
- Running due diligence processes on end clients
- Assisting with Anti Money Laundering procedures
- New major account creation and set up
- Maintain levels of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Ad-hoc requests such as translations between English and Spanish