Geomiq is a technology company manufacturing the future - We accelerate the speed of how technology products are designed, developed, produced and brought to market. We are working with some of the worlds leading businesses with a goal to re-define how parts are designed, manufactured and used. Our platform will enable products to hit the market 5X faster.
We have helped customers from BMW, Rolls Royce, Shadow Robot and Medical companies to be first to market, develop unimaginable technology and win global contracts.
So far we have built a team with the leading minds in software, engineering and computer vision. We are seeking a Junior Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing business.
The product itself is an online platform that; analyses the design and manufacturability of a product, provides cost optimization recommendations, provides only the most competitive quotes and allows ordering of custom manufactured parts through an easy to use interface. Our main customers are Product Designers, Design Engineers and Purchasing Departments who often get recommended by peers through word of mouth.
Check our the platform here: www.geomiq.com and view a video of the platform in action here: https://vimeo.com/371601469
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Savvy individual to go to market on our supply side and onboard the worlds best manufacturers wherever they are in the world!
We are growing fast and looking for a number of talented, and highly-motivated inidviduals to join our Sales team. There is a lot of scope for responsibility and the individual should be comfortable with taking ownership of [and managing] multiple demands required in a startup.
Responsible for designing and driving a comprehensive demand generation strategy, lead gen all the way through to a Qualified Opportunity. Targeting agreed segments or territories you will be a driving force behind Geomiq’s success.
– B2B or B2C Sales experience
– Tele-Sales experience
– F2F Sales experience
– Commercial knowledge and understanding of outbound sales
– Sales brokering
– Upsell through account management
– Effectively using CRM systems
Our core values are; Customer Experience, Transparency and Commitment.
These core values ensure we work smart and create an environment where our focus on delivery is clear. We are also hugely sociable! We have a bi-weekly social calendar, weekly team lunches and a
A career with Geomiq will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if your interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
- £25k + Commission Incentive (£35k O.T.E)
- Healthy budget for learning resources such as books, courses, online learning platforms etc. We have an internal training meeting bi-weekly usually led by peers or a guest visitor.
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-office 3D printing
- Tasty stocked kitchen with snacks & treats
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Competitive pay
- 30 days holiday
- A sociable team with weekly office events
- Awesome industrial style office space (You will see at interview!)
- We get to work with the most innovative and world leading minds