HonestBrew is the UK’s leading online craft beer retailer. We source the best craft beers from independent breweries around the world and deliver to the doors of thousands of customers.
As we navigate through our next phase of growth, we’re looking for a motivated junior designer to join our team of 20. You’ll be working collaboratively with the senior designer and marketing team to produce visually engaging digital (and sometimes print) creative for our e-newsletter, social media content, campaigns, partner offers and product images.
Photography, motion graphics and video skills (or a desire to learn these) are a bonus.
Craft beer knowledge is not necessary, just a thirst for creative excellence.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC - namely Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proactive and taking ownership of projects.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and directions.
- Have an active interest in design/industry trends, learning skills and sharing ideas.
- Comfortable with all parts of the design process from research and concept generation through to implementation and artworking.
- Strong attention to detail and be accurate when working quickly.
- A desire to grow and develop with our team.
- Brand guardianship in maintaining our creative and visual direction.
Full time - 37.5 hours per week, flexible with WFH days
Salary - £21k
Benefits - 25 days holiday and company pension.
Location - Dalston. Nearest stations are Highbury & Islington and Dalston Junction.
The team are currently working remotely. Otherwise, the office is kitted out with an espresso machine, teas, snacks and fresh fruit. And of course, plenty of craft beer.
Monthly credit to spend on beer.
Due to the volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruiters or agencies please.
Interviews (via video call) will commence ASAP.