Gallinée is an innovative French skincare brand based in London. Launched in 2016, we are the first brand to take care of the good bacteria on the skin, using a patented prebiotics, probiotics & postbiotics complex.
We retail on our own platform and through key retailers partnerships such as Sephora, Cult Beauty, Blissim & LookFantastic. Our main markets are France, the UK, South East Asia, China & the US.
Our young company is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone to support our growth with key retailers.
- You are curious, independent and reliable.
- You are extremely organised and have the ability to prioritise to work to tight deadlines. You enjoy multitasking and are a self-starter.
- You have graduated from a Master in Marketing and have basic knowledge of operational marketing & trade marketing.
- You are interested in the world of beauty and ideally, have experience in this industry.
- You have excellent written & oral communication in both English and French.
- Central London based.
- Position attached to the Marketing Department, reporting to the Brand Manager & working closely with the Sales Department.
- 6 months fixed-term contract. Our wish is to transform this contract into a permanent position. - Starting date: February 15th 2021.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
WHAT IS THE JOB?
You will own & lead all trade marketing coordination with our key retailers worldwide.
- You help co-create bespoke marketing activations, offers & campaigns with the Sales Department, and constantly refine them based on learnings.
- You carry out an on-going competition & retail strategies watch & analysis.
- You help develop & update accordingly all Training material to in-store beauty advisors. You animate key training online & in-store.
- You prepare and send a bi-monthly email to our retailers highlighting anything new with the brand.
- You help animate retailer's in-store events.
- You develop bespoke communication assets & brand materials for key retailers (visuals, videos, merchandising) based on our existing brand communication portfolio.
- You help maintain a consistent & premium brand image on all retailer's channels & all countries.
Promotional Items Marketing:
- You lead promotional items development (stickers, pouches, etc) from idea to delivery and are always looking for new ideas.
New Product Launches:
- You help implement all new product launches & existing product changes on key retailers' platforms.
Please send your CV + cover letter
at email@example.com with the subject line: Trade Marketing Assistant application.