We are recruiting for Financial Crime Analysts to fight the good fight against financial crime whilst enabling our business to provide the best experience to our customers round the clock.
What’s the role?
Working across a wide range of aspects of Financial Crime on our out of hours service, you'll cover:
- Monitoring and decisioning of transactions, sanctions and PEPs screening.
- Reviewing, investigating and writing of Enhanced Due Diligence and Suspicious Activity Reports
- Review and decisioning of KYC and KYB applications
- Customer support and feedback of enhancement of our processes and procedures
- Liaising with Law Enforcement
Working hours can be agreed but this role will cover evenings and weekends.
Who do we want?
- You'll have gained anti- financial crime experience in a financial services environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a strong delivery focus, ability to perform on a timely basis and with accuracy and to work well under pressure within a rapid pace changing environment
- If you’re passionate about fighting the good fight against financial crime but still have a focus on the customer, we want to hear from you