What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer/Intern to join our company during a period of exciting growth. We are looking for both manual testing and automation testing profiles.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will be working closely with our tech and product teams. We are using WebdriverIO as a test automation framework. You will help us maintain and create new test cases for our product, and also help us write API test cases.
The workplace favours having free-form discussions, having space for making your own decisions, and focusing on continuous improvement and high quality delivery.
- When: As soon as possible
- Where: London, UK/Valencia, Spain/Remote
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good functional testing skills and ability to create and write test cases for manual/automation testing.
- Ability to develop and maintain a robust, optimized framework that catches issues along with automating regular business workflows.
- In-depth understanding of Selenium webdriver.
- Experience in working with version control software (Bitbucket, Github, etc.) and basic knowledge of web-based applications.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Well organised and able to manage own time efficiently.
Good to have competencies:
- Understanding of TDD/BDD tool such as Cucumber
- Experience with Jira or any other frameworks.
And in return we offer:
- Compensation based upon experience
- Access to SafariOnline training and ebooks
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Flexible working hours so you can balance your professional and personal lif
- For this position remote work with an occasional visit to either office is also possible
- Equal opportunity employer
Datamaran is the market leader in external risk management. Trusted by blue-chip companies and global partners, it is the only software in the world that supports a data-driven business process for monitoring external risks and opportunities. In house - at any time.
Datamaran enables a fully automated and digitized approach to monitoring emerging and ESG issues, tailored to your business and value chain. It offers real-time analytics on strategic, regulatory and reputational risks to strengthen decision-making - with the power of AI and Big Data.
Companies worldwide use Datamaran for:
- External risk and materiality analysis on ESG, geopolitical, technology and emerging issues - powered by AI;
- Ongoing monitoring of these material and emerging risks through live dashboards;
- Strengthening transparency with a data-driven audit trail;
- Capturing external data that offers a wider perspective; and
- Customized executive insights tailored to internal reporting needs.
We have different backgrounds, we are from all around the world and we have diverse expertise. What unites us is our focus on performing at our best, continuously learning and thriving as we face new challenges.
We are a close-knit team who support one another with the bigger vision in mind. We think two heads are better than one, and we consult with and support our colleagues to find the best solutions for our clients.
We are an ambitious company with a mission to put sustainability risk on the radar of every business – and we are passionate about using the latest technology and our creativity to achieve that.
Change is a constant, and we are ready to bend and flex to adapt to the external environment and jump on opportunities. Our vision is clear, but the path to get there may change; we are excited about every twist and turn.