We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Social Marketing Assistant with an excellent understanding of Instagram. You will be joining us at an incredibly exciting time for the company and will be working alongside the Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder to support our marketing activities.
- Sourcing graphics and imagery for online content
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Developing and maintaining campaign and project schedules
- Running social media channels to enhance audience engagement - copywriting and scheduling articles and posts
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Strong multitasker who can adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-starter that can work on their own initiative and isn’t afraid to suggest and develop creative ideas
- You pride yourself on your astute attention to detail
- Social media management experience
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite
- Experience in using the Canva content creation platform
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and internet ranking for web content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in video editing / Adobe After Effects would be advantageous
Why Join Wrangleapp.io
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who will offer crucial mentor ship.
- After funding, we will be offering a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- 30 days of holiday + your birthday
- Flexible Locations (after completing your first project, those competent are rewarded with flexible locations only having to be on site 2 days per week- we encourage personal travel as long as it does not impact business process
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress