In 2015, a team of young innovators started Playbrush with the aim of inspiring children to brush their teeth by making it fun.
Since then, the start-up company has become the innovation leader in Oral Care in Europe and beyond, not only fostering proper dental hygiene for children, but also for families and adults. The concept that they devised was called Playbrush, an interactive smart toothbrush that connects via Bluetooth to a smartphone or tablet.
So far Playbrush has received seven digit investments and closed partnerships with several multinationals, who are enthusiastic about the “Connected Health” trend. Playbrush has also won numerous awards like the Health Media Award in 2016 and the Gamification World Award 2015 in the “Best Technological Innovation” category, which reflect the success of the young company.
We are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Software Developer to join our team in London.
- You will be responsible for creating and supporting software products on the Playbrush platform.
- You will be responsible for the Playbrush backend which includes services that interact with Playbrush customer data.
- In particular, you will be responsible for maintaining and extending Playbrush’s API which supports Playbrush’s internal and external applications.
- You will also be responsible for data analytics for both internal and external customers.
- You work closely with our other developers within Playbrush and our integration partners who depend on your service.
- You will be working both in teams and independently. You will have to identify and solve problems effectively and
efficiently on your own.
- 3+ years’ experience in building software products both independently and in teams.
- Strong Proficiency in Python Programming and experience of creating RESTful APIs
- Experience building services in the cloud using AWS
- Previous experience with data analytics is highly desirable.
- Experience with no-SQL databases (MongoDB)
- Able to work as a part of an agile team in a dynamic startup.
- Able to work legally in the UK
Working with us
- Offices in London & Vienna.
- Weekly team lunches– occasional dinners, parties and events.
- Working with an exceptional, young, international team.
- Open, kind and proactive atmosphere.
- Market adequate remuneration.