We are looking for a talented and ambitious new Product Owner to manage the CRM development team.
You will manage a multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers and testers, reporting to senior leadership to deliver an ambitious programme of work bringing our next generation open source charity CRM to fruition.
Your role will be to manage the end to end product development lifecycle by preparing specifications, backlog grooming and managing agile sprints.
As a CRM expert you will be able to shape the overall vision for the product, working with the leadership team to identify and prioritise the roadmap and feature set.
We’re a very process driven team who always seek to do things “the right way” and we’re looking for a person who enjoys the same principles.
In short, we’re a team of self-confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right, and we're looking for someone with the same "can do" attitude to join our growing team.
- Work closely with Product Management and Senior Management to ideate the product roadmap
- Take ownership of delivering to a critical timeline of milestones
- Prepare technical specifications and elaboration of user stories
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog
- Provide an active role in mitigating any issues that might impact successful team completion of release/sprint goals
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience delivering digital products as a Product Owner
- 3+ years experience working with and ideally developing CRM / ERP products
- A strong focus and experience working with agile scrum methodologies
What we value in people:
- Great attention to detail
- Creative thinker with a vision
- A person who likes to immerse themselves in product ecosystems to really understand client needs
- Brings a Can do / Make it happen attitude
- You have the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Someone who loves technical challenges
About the company:
Our mission is to enable digital transformation in organisations that deliver social good. We work with Charities across their digital stack helping organisations to rebuild their processes using flexible open-source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact.
We're a bootstrapped startup that has grown to over 40 in the team based solely on word of mouth from the work we've been producing.
Uniquely, we base all our solutions on open source products, helping our work to have the greatest possible impact.
How to apply:
If you think this is the role for you, please visit the careers page on our website to send your CV through to us with a short covering statement explaining what caught your interest and why you think you'll fit in.
Application start date: 12th January 2021
Application closing date: 12th February 2021
Location: Shoreditch, London. Office based (When the office reopens!)
Salary Range: £35 - 45k