We are a London based startup aiming to enable the 4.6 billion internet users across the world, to understand, control, protect and monetise the users data.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to help us achieve our ambitious goals as we develop a fintech platform that will aim to benefit it’s stakeholders, partners and the overall ecosystem of data trading.
We are looking for a data scientist who will help us achieve our ambitious goals by unlocking and understanding the information hidden in the vast amounts of data the platform will digest. You will be a key decision maker in helping us make smarter decisions to develop the product.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- You will use apply statistics concepts like confidence intervals, point estimates and sample size to make sound and confident inferences on data and A/B tests.
- You will use and manipulate large data sets to design algorithmic and machine learning solutions as well as provide business insights.
- Apply solid coding skills, strong analytical and innovative thinking, and Machine Learning expertise to quickly learn new domains and turn innovative ideas into working solutions (from the London Document)
- You will also communicate complex analytical topics in a clean & simple way to multiple partners and senior leadership (both internal & external)
- Machine Learning Scientist: Role typically includes building feature pipelines, prototyping new machine learning models and evaluating performance of the algorithms both offline and via A/B tests.
- Machine Learning Engineer: Ideal candidate enjoys building ML systems and cares about software engineering principles like CD/CI and code stability, while productionizing machine learning models.
- Statistician: Candidates typically have an Operations Research or Statistics background and care about defining measurements for algorithm performance in the wild and help define and implement core e-commerce concepts like customer life-time value, marketing attribution etc.
Why join us?
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the alternative investment and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Partners and other team members in all investment and business growth tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the startups, fintech and investment ecosystem. The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. The role will involve directly working with the Founder of the company