Atom Learning, one of the UK’s fastest growing education technology startups, is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
Atom Learning is an online learning platform that is making education fairer. We want to provide all children whatever their background and wherever they are in the world with an affordable, high-quality education. To achieve our goal, we are combining exceptional teacher-made content with machine learning to keep students on their optimal learning paths.
Atom Learning is growing rapidly with hundreds of schools in the UK and abroad using the platform and thousands of independent subscribers. We have partnered with one of the largest global publishing houses with distribution into thousands of schools in the UK and abroad; we are in talks with national governments to develop their digital learning strategies; and we’re just getting started!
We are ranked one of the UK’s top 100 startups by Startups100, are a finalist for the AI Award in the Lloyds Bank Business Awards, won the Best AI-based Solution for Education in the AI Breakthrough Awards, were a finalist in the Education Investor awards 2018 and Amazon Growing Business Awards 2018 as Young Company of the Year.
We are a growing team of 70 with offices in Soho (currently working remotely); we have big ambitions and anticipate being a team of at least 100 in a year’s time.
Atom Learning is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team at our offices in Soho. You will join a marketing team of 3, and be responsible for our digital marketing, with a focus on social media marketing, email marketing and PPC. You will be highly creative, ensuring our communication is engaging and memorable; and you will be data-driven, analysing results across a number of data channels. You will have significant experience running PPC campaigns and will enjoy optimising campaigns over time. You will plan and execute stand-alone tactical and long-term strategic marketing campaigns, and help to define the voice of Atom Learning.
- Manage PPC campaigns across Google and social media;
- Analyse top performing campaigns and carry out experiments to increase engagement and conversions;
- Develop and produce original content, and identify original distribution channels to maximise new leads and conversions;
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop new marketing strategy;
- Forecasting, budget planning and management across all paid media;
- Strong track record of delivering and improving digital campaigns across paid and non-paid channels;
- Experience using conversion optimisation tools for landing pages and user journeys, running growth tests, A/B testing copy, landing pages and iterating on results;
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in social media, PPC, and retargeting technologies to capitalise on new opportunities and generate novel ideas;
- Highly creative communicator with a data-driven mindset;
- Flexibility, and a willingness to learn and jump in to help where needed;
- Loves start-ups and understands the challenges and demands of a fast-moving, ever-changing business;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays;
- Fully remote/flexible work (currently working fully remote);
- Competitive pay;
- Full auto-enrolment workplace pension;
- High degree of autonomy and exposure to the running of all business areas of a successful start up;
- The opportunity to become an integral member of a fast growing technology company;
- Frequent team dinners and drinks;
- An office on Dean Street, Soho.