Job Spec: Software Sales Specialist
Edge is the accessible, AI-powered, end-to-end solution that allows Influencer Agencies and Brands to create campaigns, sign Smart Contracts with influencers, leverage data, and automate contract completion and payments.
What’s unique about Edge is that we do all this, in just one platform - reducing time, effort and cost in setting up, launching, tracking, completing and paying out on campaigns that brands run with influencers. Influencers love our platform too - an intuitive UX, with real time updates of contract progress and immediate payment on completion.
Although we are a startup employing 12 (?) people, we have a combined 50+ years of experience in technology and gaming. Founded in 2018, our founders are a former sports lawyer, a former video games executive and a 17 year old hailed by Forbes as ‘as the future of computer science’. We want great humans to help us fly this rocket ship.
Our Pirate Code
- Team First
- Learn Fast
- Stay Edgy
About the Role
This role is responsible for selling our platform to our customers. The role is primarily focused on developing new business.
Hard to teach, need to have
- Competitive nature
- Need for improvement
- Creating, managing and delivering our sales pipeline.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Keeping up with trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
- Managing the development of the team to ensure successful selling and territory management techniques, including territory management, needs analysis, financial analysis of prospect, travel schedules, and expense reporting.
- Interviewing, hiring, and creating on-boarding plans for new employees.
- Creating performance goals and objectives; track and communicate progress.
- Staying edgy
- 3+ years successful sales experience representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions.
- 2+ years management experience relating to aggressive sales goals.
- Experience selling to C Level executives.
- Relationship and challenger selling experience.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to successfully lead others to close business.
- In-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with stakeholders
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to present compellingly and negotiate complex deals.
- Proven ability to articulate value proposition and ROI.
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
- Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale.
- Proven record of building and managing a sales pipeline and achieving/exceeding quota.
- You worked hard to achieve something difficult.
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication.
- Ability to see and operate a computer.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, stoop, bend, and lift and carry up to 25 lbs. of weight (laptop, projector, suitcase, etc.).
Nice to haves
- Interest in influencers/ esports/ streaming/ software/ gaming
- Experience working remotely and/ or in startups
What we offer
- Days off for wellness and/ or gaming
- Tuesday night Table Quiz with the Team
- Offline social events when permitted
- Life changing experiences
Please send CVs and portfolio links to email@example.com