UK Car Glass is a young, passionate web startup operating in London and Copenhagen. Our mission is to make it super simple to replace car glass and windscreens with unmatched customer care.
The platform provides a “on location” car glass replacement service in the UK.
Our goal is to provide instant and easy online service with a fast reaction time.
Our Goal is to deliver a five star service through a simple ordering process and high level of service in client management and communications. Together with a delivery of high quality products.
We’re looking for a multi-talented all-rounder in administration, marketing, business operation and some SEO (we will invest in teaching you that if needed). You have an entrepreneurial mindset, excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, at least 5y + experience in the workforce and you are hands on and keen to make our combined vision a reality.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- Take ownership of the book flow
- Insure that all booking are delivered
- Subcontractor assistance
- Data capturing and reconciliation
- Customer care and support
- A passion for building business
- High-energy and proactive personality
- Confident communicator, enjoy taking initiative
- Attention to detail, very reliable, diligent
- Able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Eager and able to learn fast in a rapidly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and keen to work in a small team of an early stage company
- Incorporate knowledge of dynamic and complex marketplace and business trends
- Ensure all products are readily available and achieve targeted margins
- Deep and relevant experience with contract and partnership management
- Strong collaboration with the board of directors for establishing best practices
- Establish strong relationships with suppliers and provide on-going clear communication
- Operate consistent with UK Compliance guidelines
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written English
- Self-driven and visionary - and very keen to bring your vision alive
- Solid understanding and experience in digital marketing and sales
- Have the right to work in the UK
- In love with live
- Sense of humour
Great to have
- Interested and understanding new technology - ideally with experience in the field
- Knowledge of SEO and paid marketing
- Communication Skills in other languages such as German, French and Spanish
- Experience with a CRM software
- Experience in accounting and bookkeeping