This is manufacturing, but not as you know it.
Geomiq is pioneering the next generation of online Manufacturing; leading the way in product and technology innovation.
We provide on-demand custom part production for the worlds leading companies. Our platform has helped customer from individuals through to unicorns and beyond. This is an exciting and stimulating marketing to serve.
We have just closed a recent funding round, now totalling $2.9m investment from leading international investors including Samaipata, the Made.com founder and others. This investment will fuel our continued growth in existing and new territories and enable us to invest further in our data and technological capabilities.
About The Role
The next-gen manufacturing industry (4IR) is ripe for disruption. Instead of using the few major software houses in the industry, we’ve opted to build our system from scratch using a modern tech stack with a best-in-class continuous delivery pipeline.
In this role, your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to architect and develop a next-generation quoting and ordering platform for both buyers and suppliers of custom manufactured components that that can support the rich domain of hardware innovation.
Each member of the team is given the responsibility to research, innovate, design, propose, test and improve their solutions. We use data and A/B testing for most decision making.
We currently use the below tools but open to others;
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your talents to a small but ambitious team as we build an industry leading product. To succeed, you’ll need solid experience in UI/Graphics, UX, user flows, annotated wireframes, interactive prototypes and creating MVP solutions to be put in to production at pace.
As a fast-growing company, you will also need to help us improve our business processes and articulate trade offs with each technical decision. You’ll need the skills to influence and shape those changes.
Manufacturing is complex and fascinating. You should want to soak it up and, ideally, derive real enjoyment from mastering an intellectually stimulating industry - whilst working to change it for the better!
On a Day To Day Basis, You Could Be
- Pairing and doing Design and Product Management alongside the CEO
- Planning architecture and problem solving on whiteboards
- Proposing integrations with data systems, marketing tools, analytical tools to track and monitor the success of new features etc.
- Creating or contributing to sales and marketing teams collateral / GTM Strategy support
- Working directly with the development team
- Identfying opportunities and improving our processes to remove any pain points in any users journey
We don’t like to put people into boxes, but it’s safe to say that you will have:
- Deep knowledge of UI/UX Design and how best to efficiently deliver features
- Appreciation of the Product Management ecosystem and tools used
- The ability to create simple solutions to complex problems
- Architectural thinking for distributed systems and complex workflows
- Experience in balancing technical direction with business value
- An appreciation for branding and how it can be used effectively
- ❤️ DATA DRIVEN SOLUTIONS
In Return, We Offer You
- Competitive salary with regular reviews (£35k-£55k)
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - work hard, play hard!
- Great pension
- Amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Awesome Hackney offices (can be part remote during Covid)