Role: Growth Hacker
Based in London, UK
Please send CV to email@example.com
Bonnet’s mission is to fight climate change by accelerating the uptake of sustainable transport. We want to become the largest and most reliable network of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in the world and put ‘range anxiety’ to bed. Through software alone, we turn every public and private charging location into an accessible and simple charge point that any driver can use.
EV sales are growing 150% every year and charger installations are expanding at a similar rate. The problem today is that chargers are difficult to find, have non-intuitive payments and are confusing to use.
Bonnet is a startup that is looking to flip the EV charging experience on its head. Backed by Porsche and the British Government, the company is looking to bring some customer-centricity and new technologies to the EV charging sector. The app is a one-stop-shop for EV charging away from home, allowing drivers to see, route to and pay for chargers. A single Bonnet account can be used with any charging station and features such as smart route-planning and easy payments simplify the whole experience.
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- 30 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Weekly team lunches
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Stock Options
What the job involves
This is an opportunity to build something from the ground up. As a young and quickly-growing startup in a nascent market, we create new technologies for our customers and are looking for creative minds to join our team. It is a great way to learn about a rapidly expanding industry (wink wink Tesla) and become an expert and pioneer in a vital sector of the future.
We will provide you with all necessary guidance for you to learn on the job in an enthusiastic and fast-paced environment. The role will provide you with very flexible working and no face time. For a company of such a size, it is a relatively senior position as you will be one of the first full-time employees with the potential for quick career progression. You will be working directly under our CEO in a high-responsibility role, working on growing traction, traction, virality and traction.
In this role you will:
- Ensure Bonnet’s user base grows exponentially, keeping the k-factor >1
- Design, test and deploy growth experiments that will attract clients like A/B testing, landing page design, email campaigns, referrals, discounts, etc.
- Quantitatively measure all crucial KPIs such as click-through, conversion, retention rates, CAC, cohort analysis etc.
- Design company-wide measurement and reporting standards of such KPIs
- Own online marketing channels like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Develop and deploy SEO/ASO strategies
- Ensure that new users find, download and use Bonnet through offline channels such as partnerships and campaigns
- Come up with new and creative ways to target the end-customer. Surprise us!
- Probably many other things that we aren’t even aware off since that’s how the startup life goes!
- Andrew Chen summed it the role up brilliantly: https://andrewchen.co/how-to-be-a-growth-hacker-an-airbnbcraigslist-case-study/
- 2+ years experience as a marketer/growth manager or similar role in a startup
- Creative individual who can come up with ideas; borrow from other industries
- Independent worker, taking ownership of own work stream and projects
- Knowledge and industry experience of Ahrefs/Semrush and other SEO tools
- Experience working with Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel or similar
- Familiarity/interest in unorthodox online marketing
- Quantitative background or knowledge of coding is a big plus
- Working proficiency and communication skills in English